PDA

View Full Version : Not to do with writing but PLZ HELP

Grey
October 3rd, 2002, 02:11 AM

lorhawks
October 3rd, 2002, 08:31 PM
One thing to remember during dream interpretation, is that the dreamer is manifested as all aspects of the dream. The dreamer is both sides of every coin within the dream, as he/she is the one creating that world. Things to consider are: does your friend have low self esteem? Does she have a haunted past? Is the man in the trenchcoat a reprenstative of her in some fashion (ie, symbolic of her past which she feels will end her relationship, or does she feel she has been and will be the end of the relationship)? She is the man in the trench coat... the question is why is her brain preoccupied with hurting/killing those she loves? Is she scared she is going to, or that she already has?

For many months I was having recurring nightmares of being stalked and killed. Once I realized I was the stalker as well as the stalked, the dreams did not affect me so terrifyingly, and they went away.

Best Wishes.
lorhawks

)O( ~ Khara~ )O(
October 3rd, 2002, 09:29 PM
Another line of thought is that the stalker is not actually her, but what she fears most. I do not for an instant think she has this terrible fear of stalkers, so her best line would be to look inside and see that she is fighting her fears in her dreams. Maybe she is putting too much stock in her relationships.

As for an ex yes it is possible to invade dreams, HOWEVER, it requires a very close and intimate link. If she still has that with the ex then maybe she should give that some thought. It is possible to block but it takes extreme concentration and meditation. I have a hard time seeing the ex being an invader as all they can do is watch.

The best bet is to meditate herself to sleep!

flar7
October 3rd, 2002, 09:38 PM
place all responses to this in divination.