PDA

View Full Version : I wonder...

Thunder Lion
October 29th, 2008, 02:09 PM
I always have what I guess are dreams, or moments like I am seeing something. I never remember them, but then I see something and the memory comes flooding back that I have seen this before, but I have never done this, been here, things like that. Also, I seem to have an intuition, like I know when people around me are upset but hiding it, or I know not to trust a person and I have an insight or an understanding of what they will try and what they are up to and how. I wouldn't say that I am reading their minds or anything, but I don't really know what it is...any ideas?

Lunacie
October 29th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Intuition is a good word for that kind of "knowing." So is Empathy. So is Clairsentience. Do a google for those terms and come back and let us know whether you think one of the best describes your ability.

I have used all of those to describe my own ability to feel what's under the skin with people, and what's in the shadows with paranormal energy.

Thunder Lion
October 30th, 2008, 11:57 PM
I would think empathy...I always feel this weight when a person is in a funk, or when a person is upset but tells you nothing is wrong (drives me crazy...just tell me!). Also, I seem to "hear" when my grandmother is thinking, and sometimes other people as well, but mostly her...I have done this all my life, and it's almost like hearing somebody call your name while you are listening to music...you can bearly here it, but you know it all the same that they did.

Frore
November 1st, 2008, 10:39 AM
Wait until it starts saving your life. That's certainly a twist in everyday existance, I can assure you.