PDA

View Full Version : PHILLIES are World Champions!!!

Morr
October 30th, 2008, 06:31 AM
WOOOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dances & cheers!*

:boing:

Now we need the Eagles and Flyers to step up...!!

GO PHILLIES!!

*loves her Philly teams!*

Brightshores
October 30th, 2008, 07:48 AM
:woot: :thewave: :woot:

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAYYYYY!!!

SammieAnn
October 30th, 2008, 09:29 AM
WhooHoo!!!

I get in so much trouble down here for wearing my Philly teams sweatshirts.

GEBS
October 30th, 2008, 04:03 PM
It was definitely a good night.

Is anyone going to the parade tomorrow? The kids want to skip school to go. They say everyone from school including the school president is going. I don't want them to miss a day though. I know this is historical for us though so I'm not sure.

SammieAnn
October 30th, 2008, 04:21 PM
It was definitely a good night.

Is anyone going to the parade tomorrow? The kids want to skip school to go. They say everyone from school including the school president is going. I don't want them to miss a day though. I know this is historical for us though so I'm not sure.

I wish I could, but I do not live close by anymore.

Morr
October 30th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Nah...

Firstly, Scarlet woke up from her morning nap at school with 102 temp... She is sick (though her temp went down).. So I don't want to take her out...

Also, hubby and I have to work tomorrow... and if Scarlet is still feeling real yucky, I am staying home with her... Even if she will feel better, I'd rather go to work for:

1) $$$ LOL
2) We are having a special Halloween Parade at the school, and I want to be there for Scarlet and my kids (we're all dressing up in costumes!).

Brightshores
October 30th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Nope, not going to the parade. I have to work. Plus, I'm not really big on huge crowds like that, with people likely throwing things and whatnot. :) I'll watch the highlights on TV.

So - how about that amazing defensive play by Chase Utley to get the guy at the plate? :D

ETA: Morr, hope your little girl feels better. My son had an ear infection last weekend with a 104 temp; not fun!! :hugz: