PDA

View Full Version : Red Alert 3 for PC? READ 1st!

Clair de la Lune
November 5th, 2008, 07:00 AM
If you have just gotten Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 for your PC, you are in for one heck of a fun time, provided that you can actually access your game...

We purchased ours as soon as it came out from Game Stop. We got it home. We went to install it on the PC....and it was missing a number in the code so it wasn't registering correctly.

Make sure yours has all the numbers in it's code right away! Our store had 6 returns already by the time we got there. Luckily the second game worked.

Get past this initial problem if you encounter it, and it is an awesome game! You will recognize some people on there (celebrities). I won't give anything away, and it's just fun and a challenge, and well thought out. It's different than the other ones. Have fun!

So, in other words, don't buy it for Christmas/ Yule and let it sit on the shelf past the store's return date! You must open it soon and try it out to make sure it is in working order. Keep the receipt when you buy it just in case!

Who else has it? Wanna play against us? hehe

DarkWitch
November 18th, 2008, 10:26 AM
nice i have played red alert before good game lots to do i think i have the first two games at my house some where if anyones interested let me see if i can find them:thumbsup:

Laisrean
November 18th, 2008, 10:36 AM
I loved Red Alerts 1 & 2 back in the olden days, but sadly my archaic 2002-era PC just can't handle Red Alert 3, so I'll just have to do without it until I one day can hopefully afford a newer one.

Phoenix Blue
November 18th, 2008, 11:21 AM
I bought it shortly after it came out. Apparently the Cylons have infiltrated both GDI and Nod. :p

Antoninus
November 21st, 2008, 03:29 PM
I still hold Homeworld as one of the best RTS games ever :P

C&C Generals was good though, if a little easy

halfwaynowhere
November 21st, 2008, 03:51 PM
not really into games, but this one is on my christmas wishlist, due to the voice cast... Thanks for the heads up...

jodarius
November 21st, 2008, 04:26 PM
I got mine as a direct download.