PDA

View Full Version : Oh by the love of the gods.... a desparately needed general reading

thought_on_a_wind
November 14th, 2008, 11:42 PM
My cards are in Ohio... I need a general psychic (not card) reading, with maybe a hint of past life? I dunno. I just wanna see if the connection from the past is causing me karmic misery now, or if I've just got my head firmly implanted in my posterior.

Focus stuff:

Wounded back
Cage
Water (drowning)
A clumsy forgetful fool.

I dunno if those focuses would help or not, but if you feel something else would be better please let me know in here, or via PM... I'd really love an answer, or an attempted one... as these analyzations tend to be overlooked alot... thank you either way... I dear hope I'm posting in the right thread... I can be prone to not...

Flustered, confused, infantile feeling
Thought

AkashaLuna
November 28th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Hmmm... Is there any more information you can give? Is this a dream you keep having, or just feelings? What exactly do you need figured out?

<3

thought_on_a_wind
November 29th, 2008, 01:03 AM
I'm in a kind of continual bind... a karmic situation that seems to continually have me spinning on my ears... I inadvertently sabotage someone who's trying to help me out of my current pickle... and now I find that my biological "brother" has had my dad carted to an extremely abusive nursing home.... we're talking about a man that at 65... despite diabetes and Parkinson's disease was able to get out of his wheel chair in the hospital with a blood sugar of 38 and bear hug me and my foster/real brother almost to death with his strength...

And now I talk to him and he's weak... he's very careful not to tell me that he's bound to a table (quite literally... him with a now weak voice after only a month from the VA) and my brother's made sure that this "legal" torture house is credited only to him... he's POA and ... made sure that I (the eldest son... only one who gives a 'huge' about my dad... at least I think) was stricken from the records... as well as my sister who claims that I'm spinning this whole web up to make her think that I'm not up to something when all I really want to do at the moment is make sure my brother is behind so many bars of iron he starts to rust... (okay... MacDonald's are known for their berserker side... even my Grand-dad who was the most helping person one could meet... but I've contained that urge... my blood brother though... he's struggling like me to not crack... he gives more of a damn about my dad than my "biological" brother...)... either way... these are real events I felt far in the past abstractly and are now kicking me down...

I believe (through the little voice in the back of my head) that these things paralell something in a past life... however... there is a powerful blockage now... bolstered by a lack of self-confidence and an anger I'm hard to control... I need some type of reading that might either connect the bounds between this life and the connected, or see what's going on as far as my brother is doing... or both... I just know I don't like being legally erased as the eldest son of my Dad...

AkashaLuna
November 29th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Focus stuff:

Wounded back
Cage
Water (drowning)
A clumsy forgetful fool.

Alright, so you need to know the connection between this imagery and the situation with your family?

<3

thought_on_a_wind
November 29th, 2008, 01:49 PM
I believe that's it... I just felt they just flashed into my mind, though I can't tell if that's more an emotional thing or actually has its roots in psychic.... but yes.

KC Destroyer of Worlds
April 20th, 2009, 12:07 PM
All I'm getting is something about your father and severe dehydration affecting the kidneys.