PDA

View Full Version : Freecell

TygerTyger
November 21st, 2008, 10:45 AM
Has anyone ever completed game 18600?

This is the first game that I have ever given up on, but apparently it can be solved - just not by me!

Rudas Starblaze
November 21st, 2008, 10:48 AM
*gives it a try*

ill let ye know how i do, which will prolly be pathetically horrible! :lol:

TygerTyger
November 21st, 2008, 10:50 AM
LOL!

It's devious believe me!

:uhhuhuh:

tellmethetruth
November 21st, 2008, 10:50 AM
So - if you lose a game, you just keep trying over until you get it? Wow. That would drive me insane! If I did the same one over and over, Freecell would be going through my mind every moment I was awak and I'd be dreaming about it, too. hehe

Rudas Starblaze
November 21st, 2008, 11:00 AM
k, i won. only had to play once. how do i copy over my screen for proof?

TygerTyger
November 21st, 2008, 04:30 PM
:wtf:

Are you having me on!

Rudas Starblaze
November 21st, 2008, 06:52 PM
:wtf:

Are you having me on!

nah, i just said id let ye know how i did. if i knew how to print my screen, i would do it. hell, i still have the game reduced on my task bar. lol

the trick, well, there was loads of tricks. i went after the red aces first, had to do a ton of small moves in between. after i got them up, i had to do another ton of moves then went after the ace of spades. then a ton of small moves again and went after the ace of clubs. after i got em all outta the way, it went pretty easily. but GODS! 12 minutes for one game!! talk about take forever!!

RoseKitten
November 21st, 2008, 07:09 PM
I just beat it too. Couldn't tell you how lol. Hearts, clubs, diamonds, spades was the order for the aces.

TygerTyger
November 22nd, 2008, 05:59 AM
Rudas, use the 'print screen' button on the upper right of your keyboard, paste the picture into a word doc, save it, then upload it as an attachment onto this thread.

Not that I disbelieve you or anything...or you RoseKitten!

:thumbsup:

RoseKitten
November 24th, 2008, 02:40 AM
31331 is kicking my butt right now. :lol: Maybe it's lack of sleep, or something... haha.

RoseKitten
November 24th, 2008, 02:46 AM
31331 is kicking my butt right now. :lol: Maybe it's lack of sleep, or something... haha.

... Nevermind. Apparently, the trick to winning that one is to complain about it. :toofless:

TygerTyger
November 24th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Freecell addicts sign up here!

TygerTyger
November 26th, 2008, 07:41 AM
The wife has only gone and completed it!

In the immortal words of Capt Jack Sparrow; "They'll be no living with her now!"

:nuhuh: