PDA

View Full Version : RE: chain of memories

KageMori
December 5th, 2008, 06:27 PM
im so excited!! i just bought Chain of memories that was rereleased on the 2nd for the ps2 when it was orginally released for the gameboy advance.

im so excited. i had it for the game boy and pretty much beat all of it save for the last fight between ansem and riku(dunno why but he's a heck of a lot harder now then he was in KH1)

im glad that its been rereleased though cause ive been dying to see this game with the voice overs and such.

im so freakin happy im playin it now! i cant wait to see and hear everyone and they also said on the case or whatever that there are some extra scenes and stuff not put on the gameboy version.

KH RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boing::boing:

Louisvillian
December 8th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Being that I have never owned a Playstation system of any sort, I've never played the KH series. However, I've heard it's like, the perfect RPG, and hell, this girl I like freaking loves it, so I'm learning more about it so I can something to relate to her about.

I am getting a PS2 for Christmas (I'm fairly certain), and the KH series are the first games I want to play. So...does Chain of Memories take places somewhere between 1 & 2, or is it an actual sequel?