PDA

View Full Version : Arg! I'm so freaking mad!

KageMori
December 14th, 2008, 08:29 PM
okay so ive been play COM for a few days now off and on. but today ive been seriously getting into it and trying to beat it. Im fighting Vexen for the second time in twilight town and i was SO close to beating him. SO VERY close!! i only had like half of his last bleeding freakin bar left and then my dad comes into the room and starts nagging at me to come watch tv with him. im like 'fine fine later not right im in the middle of a fight.'

and he just keeps going and going and going and distracting me. then some how because i was distracted vexen freaking healed himself! i didnt even know he could do that!!! he just gained a whole other freaking bar of life thanks to me dad!!

so now i have to freaking get that bar back down and im annoyed and freakin pissed at me dad for distracting me cause i could of had this guy beat the first freaking time!!

and then i get back to being so close to beating him. i only need to give him one more freaking hit and ive got the battle won.....I FREAKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO BLEEDING MAD!!! IF MY DAD(:bastard:) HAD JUST LEFT ME ALONE VEXENS SORRRY BEHIND WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW!!!! ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bangyourh
:rant:

Xentor
December 15th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Wow. I know I suck at gaming, but getting killed before striking your last blow... dude.

KageMori
December 15th, 2008, 09:38 PM
you've no idea how frustrating that is!! specially when the guy has like five freakin life bars or something.

and that last blow, that last blow that will let you win the fight. arg!!! i hate it!!

Xentor
December 16th, 2008, 05:37 AM
And yet you seem to spend an inordinate amount of resources trying to beat the game... I might never understand the workings of the gamer mind.

KageMori
December 18th, 2008, 12:53 PM
im determined! i have to beat it. specially now that he's pissed me off so bad. its all about revenge!!