PDA

View Full Version : ok another attempt :D

SilverClaw
December 16th, 2008, 02:02 AM
Since I got a hold of my old DA account (http://hymnias-raven.deviantart.com/) I have been using it for my digital work and such here is my newest piece I did tonight.

Amilee
December 16th, 2008, 10:05 AM
It looks good! Personally I'd like to see a bit more shading and more work on the hair but I'm a perfectionist! :hugz: I love the eye the best!!

SilverClaw
February 3rd, 2009, 10:27 PM
Gee I cannot believe I did update this ages ago. I actually did another piece a remaking of my oil painting " Taking the first step"
it is hard to get use to the texture not being there, but in a lot of ways I did make improvements. I like the lightening a lot better and the sun did not require me to finger paint lol :D

I have also been working on the next two pieces when I get the chance I hope to have another one done before I move. So till the next update chow.

SilverClaw
February 4th, 2009, 03:55 AM
I just finished this piece. It was originally a water color painting for a member here. With this digital version I added a different type of cloud that makes the flowers not blend in so much.

You can also see the original if you click forward and see the previous picture :)

Amilee
February 4th, 2009, 04:09 AM
I see a lot of detail in the background the mountians, the sun, the cliff but very little in the person.

I love the feel it induces but I just want to see more in it. More detail!! More little things to catch the eye!! :cutie:

SilverClaw
February 4th, 2009, 05:07 AM
That little person is the way I saw it that person represents me at the point I started my journey. Color in my pieces expresses the emotions. The absence of details on that person is also so people can put themselves in that place. That will be a continued theme through out my series of pictures. But I will see what I can do to add details not sure how but I will see :)