PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal

Carri
December 27th, 2008, 11:29 PM
So what do you all think of the TV show Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal? I don't know anything of seeing spirits so that's why
I ask, but some of the things on that show look pretty hokey to me. So just Hollywood magic or some real stuff, what's your opinion?

Faunus
December 28th, 2008, 12:06 AM
I've only seen one episode and was hoping it was going to focus more on the lives of these kids, what kinds of visions they were having (maybe even offering some validity) and how they were dealing with them.

Instead it showed a few kids having their abilities put to the test by taking them to what is supposed to be a haunted motel and from there it becomes just another ghost hunting show, complete with infra red night shots and the whole works. Very weak if you ask me.

wicthdragon
May 5th, 2009, 11:54 PM
I watch the show sometimes I can see where every one is coming from but yet i do think the show is good and has its good points and kinda reminds me of things.

I kinda felt as a child and so on .

But that is just me maybe.

Glowingsun
May 6th, 2009, 11:29 AM
I like the show. I've only seen 1 episode though. It's very hard for me to find it on T.V.
The one I saw did show what the kids were goingthrough at home. A few kids had to be homeschooled because they made a mistake of telling a friend of their abilities and that friend ended up telling the whole school.

Lunacie
May 6th, 2009, 01:32 PM
I don't have a dozen cable channels so had not heard of this show. I looked for it on HULU and hope I will have a chance to watch an episode or two - but probably not until tomorrow.