PDA

View Full Version : found an interesting page for psi's or ki's

riftdrifter
January 14th, 2009, 01:41 AM
http://groups.msn.com/psimakers/forcecraft.msnw

kinda neat does MW have anything like this does it even work

I seem to be able to draw rain and manifest some things but I dunno yet haven't really meditated enough to really try. Being telepathic suks- "bad evil" "shakes fist and hisses". . . - right now so telekinesis seems much more my sort of energy work. also I always thought since I was a kid, that it possible to say bring a dying tree back from the brink into a flourishing symbol of life. heh I used to try putting cut limbs in the ground and watering them but dad said I was making a mess of the back yard. boo dad, now I have to cut em down, for some reason blessing a dead tree is considered taboo in the landscaping buisness. friggn yuppies . . . but I do it sometimes anyway. . . and yeah I do get complimented for how good all the yards look. . . anyways yeah I want to know more. . . how, where, ect... free please?. The whole idea of casting bolts of death kinda sux, but lifting huge sones to make an enormous stone henge like structure sounds neat. anyways chek out the link. . . I think I made the wind blow but thats kinda iffy . .. -peace owt.

Cassie
January 14th, 2009, 12:53 PM
http://groups.msn.com/psimakers/forcecraft.msnw

kinda neat does MW have anything like this does it even work
Yes MW has huge amounts of usefull information. To be honest I think the information you'd find here would be much more in depth and useful in the long term; but if you are just starting out it will require quite a lot of time to study and relfect on.
Personally I wasn't that impressed with the page you linked to. It was full of big words but I am dubious about the depth or validity of the so called techniques it was pointing to. To me it seemed like someone had read a few books on various magical and paranormal phenomenon and methods and then tried to write something impressive sounding but without any understanding at all.

I seem to be able to draw rain and manifest some things but I dunno yet haven't really meditated enough to really try. Being telepathic suks- "bad evil" "shakes fist and hisses". . . - right now so telekinesis seems much more my sort of energy work. also I always thought since I was a kid, that it possible to say bring a dying tree back from the brink into a flourishing symbol of life. heh I used to try putting cut limbs in the ground and watering them but dad said I was making a mess of the back yard. boo dad, now I have to cut em down, for some reason blessing a dead tree is considered taboo in the landscaping buisness. friggn yuppies . . . but I do it sometimes anyway. . . and yeah I do get complimented for how good all the yards look. . . anyways yeah I want to know more. . . how, where, ect... free please?.
Well firstly, as I said before, you will find loads of information on the things you are interested in here if you just look around a bit. Or just visit a good book-shop.
I'd be interested to know why you think telepathy sucks for you at the moment and some more about your experiences with telekinesis.

Lunacie
January 14th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Empower:
Omni bentidoct pyro luminoct (fills an object with the power of fire)

I've done something similar. I drew fire energy from our furnace one icy night and sent it 20 miles to my hubby's car and melted all the ice off it.

Heal open wounds;
Omni bentidoct pyro emperoct

I've never tried healing open wounds, but have certainly helped speed the healing of broken bones, torn ligaments, dislocated joints, relieved pinched nerves ... things nearly any psychic healer can do. Not every healer's hands become hot (pyro is fire-related) when they are sending healing energies. Perhaps the thought was similar to cauterizing an open wound, while using earth energy would be more effective in healing bones?

psychic empowerment;
Omni bentidoct thundora luminoct pises (opens third eye and increases psychic abilities ten-fold)

Practice. Practice. Practice.
Seems the more often I do tarot readings and things like that, the more open my awareness and psychic abilities become.

Storm;
Omni maximus hydro thundoris

I haven't drawn any storms or tried to make it rain (hydro is water-related) but I have worked to disperse storm energy when super cell storms are producing tornados in my area, and have made it stop raining.

And I have done all this through mental focus without using a word of Latin. :lol: