PDA

View Full Version : What's Your next Purchases?

aluokaloo
February 8th, 2009, 06:44 PM
On my wishlist for my GBA is

Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Advance

DarkWitch
February 9th, 2009, 01:54 AM
im thinking about getting two of those language programs for the ds :)

zilith
February 23rd, 2009, 02:22 AM
I just pre-ordered Halo Wars for Xbox 360.

Louisvillian
March 1st, 2009, 06:40 PM
Empire Total War for the PC; Halo Wars for the 360.
Maybe some used games for the PS2.

But the two I mentioned are definites. I've been trying to go through and beat M2TW in the grand campaign with each faction before Empire comes out. >D

Moonlite Faery
March 13th, 2009, 04:54 PM
lets see guitar hero world tour for the 360
resident evil 5 for the 360
halo wars most likely
god of war 3 if i had a ps3 :( /sigh

Against The Tide
March 13th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Empire Total War for the PC; Halo Wars for the 360.

I'm having a blast with Halo Wars but I've been holding my breath for.... Stormrise! Should be out late this month. And I would LOVE to play Empire but comp wont run it. So been busy on M2TW also.

bellamandu
March 13th, 2009, 07:38 PM
halo wars and fable 2 for me
hubby wants rock band 2
and i'm wanting to get a pink DS for keira for her bday, but that depends on how good of a girl she is. :)

Against The Tide
March 13th, 2009, 07:55 PM
halo wars and fable 2 for me
hubby wants rock band 2
and i'm wanting to get a pink DS for keira for her bday, but that depends on how good of a girl she is. :)

Fable 2 is a good game, a very good game - but it seems very short spanned. Maybe I just played it too hard? There will be plenty of side quests and distractions, but maybe rent for a week and see if you'd still like to own it?

Same for Halo wars by the way, great if you have live but without multiplayer, a very good single player experience but in less than a week you'd have unlocked everything and (skirmish AI is good actually) they'd be little to keep you interested.

bellamandu
March 13th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Fable 2 is a good game, a very good game - but it seems very short spanned. Maybe I just played it too hard? There will be plenty of side quests and distractions, but maybe rent for a week and see if you'd still like to own it?

Same for Halo wars by the way, great if you have live but without multiplayer, a very good single player experience but in less than a week you'd have unlocked everything and (skirmish AI is good actually) they'd be little to keep you interested.

fable 2: thats pretty much how the fable was, but theres a reason behind that. you are pretty much expected to replay the game several times as there are so many different possibilities with the game. i think i played the first one 7 or 8 times all the way through.

halo wars: pretty much the only reason i'm getting it is for xbox live. i've been dieing for a good war-strategy game and starcraft just doesn't cut it anymore. :lol:

Against The Tide
March 13th, 2009, 08:27 PM
fable 2: thats pretty much how the fable was, but theres a reason behind that. you are pretty much expected to replay the game several times as there are so many different possibilities with the game. i think i played the first one 7 or 8 times all the way through.

halo wars: pretty much the only reason i'm getting it is for xbox live. i've been dieing for a good war-strategy game and starcraft just doesn't cut it anymore. :lol:

Cool - I'll look forward to seeing you online then :) There are some cheap tactics going on at the moment, but new strats and counter-strats are being made all the time. It seems shallow compared to other RTS games at first - socket bases, a single resource, only 2 playable races, few units with rock/paper/scissors play (well thats what they say - but aircraft is imba lol), but there is alot of depth where it counts :)

aluokaloo
June 5th, 2009, 01:52 PM
found Golden Sun
now I also wanna find Mega Man 6

aluokaloo
December 4th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Donkey Kong Country 2 and 3
Mega Man 3

Lokabrenna
December 7th, 2009, 04:01 PM
I'm planning on pre-ordering Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey for the DS. It doesn't come out until March/April 2010, but I don't really have any other planned purchases.

AlorelithRose
December 7th, 2009, 04:12 PM
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

RajenMcDohl
August 31st, 2010, 05:30 AM
Metroid Other M is at the top of my list right now.

7 of Swords
November 22nd, 2010, 08:29 PM
Anyone buy the new Goldeneye yet? I'm way excited for that, I've heard good things, but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Also the new Donkey Kong is on my list as well.

Chaos Hawk
November 22nd, 2010, 09:18 PM
Anyone buy the new Goldeneye yet? I'm way excited for that, I've heard good things, but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Also the new Donkey Kong is on my list as well.

my SO tried it but he couldn't get into it.

EavanStar
November 22nd, 2010, 09:46 PM
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

I second that motion. Unfortunately, hubby and I have to both get it so its twice the expense.

Cant wait though!!!:boing:

Somnious
January 31st, 2011, 05:26 PM
I'll probably end up pre-ordering Child of Eden for the Kinect. It looks sooo good. :hyper:

Aside from that, I need a new mouse and a new venting fan for my computer.

Terra Mater
January 31st, 2011, 05:45 PM
New computer: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pavilion+Elite+Desktop+/+AMD+Phenom%26%23153%3B+II+X6+Processor+/+8GB+Memory+/+1TB+Hard+Drive/1243773.p?skuId=1243773&id=1218242847655

sunnydawn
February 1st, 2011, 12:25 PM
I'm thinking about getting a wii. I just don't know if it's worth it right now when I never know when the next big game console is comming out and when thye are going to stop making wii games. just like how the PS2 went out. which is all we got.
Actually I would like to get the game console in which you can play Super Mario Universe. Something like that.
(I am sooooo behind the times.):ggrief: