PDA

View Full Version : The Picture of Pantheism

Windsmith
February 9th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Hey, doodles and doodlettes! Let's get some images going of what Pantheism means to us, or what represents Pantheism to us. Paintings, photos, anything that resonates for you - let's see 'em!

(And for the sake of bandwidth and folks with dial-up, let's try to keep 'em cropped; let's say no more than 300x300, shall we?)

TygerTyger
February 10th, 2009, 05:10 PM
Well, here's my quick doodle!

Heart of All
February 11th, 2009, 01:12 AM
Here is a version of my pantheism altar. On the two sides are creation and destruction, and in the center is communion, differentiation, and autopoiesis. In the center center is a broken bowl with a nonbroken bowl inside it filled with necklaces and other things I want to keep on my altar. This picture isn't really current, though. There's a turtle shell on the destruction side now.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w117/browneyedballet/bardaltarfall08062.jpg?t=1234329064 (javascript:void(0);)

Windsmith
February 11th, 2009, 05:04 PM
These are awesome, guys! Keep 'em coming, everybody.

And while you're doing that, I will be at Winter Witchcamp, so I will be completely incommunicado until next Wednesday the 18th.

See you next week!

TygerTyger
February 12th, 2009, 04:49 AM
Have fun and I'll see what I can do before you get back!

RavenStars
February 12th, 2009, 10:17 PM
I'm hosting a swap on MW for prayer flags. I posted photos of several of mine here (http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=209716). My creativity is part of my experience and relationship with the Divine. I'll share some other images later.

[The swap is open for anyone! Beginners welcome.]

RavenStars
February 12th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Just tripped on this looking for something else. Scarabs resonate for me. I love this interpretation.

RavenStars
February 14th, 2009, 06:02 AM
It's the start of very early spring for us. Cold days and rain, but the tulip trees tell me that we've turned the corner of winter.

Xentor
February 14th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Hey, doodles and doodlettes! Let's get some images going of what Pantheism means to us, or what represents Pantheism to us. Paintings, photos, anything that resonates for you - let's see 'em!

(And for the sake of bandwidth and folks with dial-up, let's try to keep 'em cropped; let's say no more than 300x300, shall we?)

Hmm... I like a challenge. I'll get back to you.