PDA

View Full Version : Scarlet at 18 months

Morr
February 12th, 2009, 10:24 PM
I haven't posted any pics or updates about Scarlet lately...

Here are some pics from a few weeks ago.. She was very busy reading a book :)

She will be 18 months this month (I can't believe how big she is!). She loves to talk, she says so many words (including "No"...) We introduced potty training 2 weeks ago, and she is doing a lot better than I had expected (already went poop and pee several times at home AND at school). She loves coloring with crayons, as well as dancing to music and singing songs. She is a little delayed with walking, we think her muscles are a little weak and might explore some physical therapy, but in the past couple of days she finally took 5-7 steps by herself (she cruises along tables, walls, couches, etc, she just doesn't walk by herself completely yet)... However, I am not worried.

She is amazing!

I am very proud of my little girl!

Enjoy :)

Flux
February 12th, 2009, 10:27 PM
She is such a sweet baby! Love that little face! She looks like a total combo of her mom and dad! :smile:

Childof_theMorrigan
February 12th, 2009, 10:31 PM
awww! so happy to be able to see her grow up in pictures!

adorable as always

Glowy
February 12th, 2009, 10:32 PM
She just becomes cuter:cutie:

What a darling angel

WitchOfEndor
February 12th, 2009, 10:43 PM
Aww she's gorgeous Morr!!

Sequoia
February 13th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Just as lovely as ever! :)

Look at her grow!

Morr
February 13th, 2009, 05:52 AM
Thanks everyone :)

She is definitely turning into a fiesty toddler! LOL

moonbaby
February 13th, 2009, 08:58 AM
she is soo lovely=]

wrenjamin
February 13th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Oh Morr she's beautiful! Sooooo precious!!!

Faeawyn
February 13th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Aww Morr, she's so precious. What a little joy she must be.

Chesna
February 13th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Morr!!! I was thinking that we had not heard much from ya!! LOOK at her!! She is soo cute and soo big!! Wasn't it only yesterday she was a little peanut!!??? The time really does fly doesn't it?? What a cutie!!

Chesna

Lunacie
February 13th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Sounds like the flip side of my youngest granddaughter who walked alone by 9 months, but didn't talk or sing or enjoy coloring or start potty training till much later. (Diagnosis at this point - some form of Autism).

Anyway, Princess Scarlett is so adorable!

Laoghaire
February 13th, 2009, 11:52 AM
As far as I know, children choose one thing to develop first... Either speaking, or either walking. Scarlet talks, so she'll be a bit later with the walking. I'm sure she'll do fine...

What a cutiepie... *melts*

Morr
February 16th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Thanks so much everyone!

Scarlet is the most verbal child in her class, so I guess that part is developed more. We also introduced potty training, and she does well with it considering she is 18 months and was just introduced to it.

Her walking IS developing though, just slower.

Thanks for all your good wishes!

TheWomanMonster
February 16th, 2009, 07:22 AM
She's turning into a real little person. :)

Blessings!