PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Talents

~*Sacred*~
February 18th, 2009, 09:16 AM
What is considered a psychic ability to you? I saw in the other thread that some were saying tarot is, and I didn't realize that.

A large part of "psychicism" to me is just using intuition, of which I do not believe is psychic at all, I just think it is our 6th natural sense.

So, what like using the Quija board, tarot, pendulum, being an empath... what? What's your belief?

Also, I didn't realize that those who are psychic weren't all multi-talented...Oh vey...

Wyvern
February 18th, 2009, 09:48 AM
I see psychic talents as the psychic ability's that we are born with such as seeing the future, seeing a persons aura, or telekinesis. Tarot cards and the like are just tools to enhance these ability's if you ask me.

Lunacie
February 18th, 2009, 10:22 AM
I thought we had a list stickied already, but don't see one, so I just stickied a very good list from a ways back. I would have have done some Googling and started a new thread with a list and linkies but my head isn't going to let me do that this morning. So, that will be a place to start.
http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=87374

I agree that reading the tarot isn't necessarily a psychic ability in itself, the intuition or clairvoyance or clairsentience may be more easily tapped by using tarot cards, or a scrying mirror, or a crystal ball.