PDA

View Full Version : FAO: people who can see orgone

kotu
February 21st, 2009, 12:14 AM
Do you see it in 2D or 3D?

Lunacie
February 21st, 2009, 12:18 AM
It would probably be helpful if you explained what you mean by orgone.

Have I seen energy? Yes, a few times when I was especially sensitive and my third eye was properly open. People who see auras are seeing energy - is that included in your definition of orgone?

kotu
February 21st, 2009, 12:24 AM
sorry. orgone is little blobs of energy that whiz around. i think they are small units of consciousness, somehow. but you just see fast whizzing blobs when you see it

not to be confused with the slow slow slow slow slow then fast move behaviour, which is dead cells on the surface of the eye! :o

Shawn Blackwolf
February 21st, 2009, 12:28 AM
I post the whole page , so people can follow the links , and keep going...and yes...some of us know , and work with Orgone...

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=hptb&p=Orgone

kotu
February 21st, 2009, 12:36 AM
so whereabouts is it? cos i always only saw it in 2D - I never knew how far away from me it was. It could have been just in front of me, or 30 feet away, or somewhere else. There was no sense of depth

But just recently I have experienced it in 3D which was amazing. Right in front of my head, within about 2 feet. And I can fully see its depth and its 3D movement. Totally amazing! Freaked me out a little actually

Do you understand what I mean? What has happened?

kotu
February 21st, 2009, 12:42 AM
BTW anyone thats interested might want to read The Celestine Prophecy, thats how I first learnt about orgone

I think the definitions I have seen online are something totally different, looking at your links page, Shawn

Lunacie
February 21st, 2009, 12:50 AM
Wow, it's been a long time since I read Celestine Prophecy. Don't remember energy being called "orgone" in that book, but then I don't remember a lot of stuff from yesterday either.

Yes, sometimes I see those little specks of energy darting around, generally out of the corner of my eye. Yes, they are very different from "floaters" in the membrane of the eye itself. No, I don't know why your perception of them has changed except that you may have been doing some exercises or meditation to further your psychic awareness.

kotu
February 21st, 2009, 12:53 AM
I get the feeling its more that they have suddenly decided to present themselves differently

Shawn Blackwolf
February 21st, 2009, 12:54 AM
Then you should begin by reading the reality , and reasearch the
man who first brought it to light , rather than the new age B.S. ,
Kotu...here you go...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich

Take it from there...James Hillman ?

...ROTFLMAO...and I was a "big boy" , in the new age arena ,
for years...saw them all...:uhhuhuh:

BTW anyone thats interested might want to read The Celestine Prophecy, thats how I first learnt about orgone

I think the definitions I have seen online are something totally different, looking at your links page, Shawn

kotu
February 21st, 2009, 12:55 AM
How do they appear to you? Do they have any semblance of a distance from you?

Shawn Blackwolf
February 21st, 2009, 12:59 AM
Spend a day , or two , researching all links to Reich , Kotu...

You shall learn much...

Then...come back , more grounded...more learned...and ask again...

Said with love , and respect for your quest...

How do they appear to you? Do they have any semblance of a distance from you?