PDA

View Full Version : HAARP - A government world controlling machine

Glowingsun
February 28th, 2009, 06:41 PM
I just glanced at this book today at the bookstore and it's all about this supposed maching somewhere in Alaska that controls the climate, and human intelligence among other things. It also is supposed to be emitting radiating aoutward to the North Pole.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

Clair de la Lune
February 28th, 2009, 07:02 PM
I looked at the website and unless I am mistaken, it is used as a research facility to better communication on land and sea. I did not see anything about what you mentioned, however if they are using this facility for research as they admittedly do, what they do there partially could be classified from the public. Especially the Air Force's involvement.

Interesting. Thanks for posting!:thumbsup:

Just remember that there are already 2 others in the world like it...ours is striving to be the most powerful.

Shawn Blackwolf
February 28th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Here is the gist by Nick...

"Angels Don't Play This Haarp"...

They got the patents , when it was built , before
the military clamped down...

They are doing sneaky shit...it is more than what they say...

I know people in Alaska who worked on the project...

They know it is a coverup story for something more...read...

http://www.haarp.net/

I looked at the website and unless I am mistaken, it is used as a research facility to better communication on land and sea. I did not see anything about what you mentioned, however if they are using this facility for research as they admittedly do, what they do there partially could be classified from the public. Especially the Air Force's involvement.

Interesting. Thanks for posting!:thumbsup:

Just remember that there are already 2 others in the world like it...ours is striving to be the most powerful.

Morgaine_cla
March 20th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Greetings,

There is a whole book about HAARP which makes the same allegations as posted here. The book is by an retired military officer who worked there. I think it's called, "Haarp is not for Angels"... something like that. Anyway, Congress passed a bill on October 4 (2004, I think) allowing the military to do any tests on US citizens that it wants without our prior consent and without informing us. In the same bill, it requested more resources for a stated goal of "owning the weather by 2024"...

Now whether HAARP is the tool of choice for that goal or not is a matter for debate, but if they're asking for this legislation it's clearly their intent to use the weather for military purposes. ELF is another program whose military potential they may be testing. Funny how they name these things, isn't it? Makes you wonder if they plan to blame it all on the pagans later on.

The US is not alone in this endeavour, nor is it a new thing. They've been trying to control the weather for use as a weapon ever since the Korean War, if not before. There are some documented failures in Korea and Viet Nam, too, for those with an interest, from reliable sources (not just alarmist or conspiracy sites), but you do have to look for them as they're not really putting it on billboards -- if you know what I mean.