PDA

View Full Version : Madworld for the Wii

Laisrean
March 16th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Madworld Website (http://www.sega.com/madworld/)

Has anyone played this game, and if so, would you recommend it? Looks like its rated M and is full of carnage and gore. :mmm:

I'm considering getting it, but $50 is quite a bit of money, so I would like some feedback first, if possible. Anyone have any feedback on this game to offer? :boing:

RaptorGTA
March 17th, 2009, 11:34 AM
hello. I bought the game opening day. I LOVE IT!

The pro's with the game:

-Insane and creative ways to kill people
-The style and graphics are amazing
-Audio and commentary during matches is simple the best Ive heard
-Though your first few bosses are somewhat simple, levels and bosses get much harder as you progress
-Mulitplayer is a nice addition
-Once you beat normal story, you unlock Hard mode..and its insane.

The Con's with the game:

-Short game, about 6 to 7 hours long story mode (on normal)
-The black and white style does take some getting use to. You may miss a few things because you dont know what your looking for
-Every level has some creative way to kill people but you will be killing people in the basic same way...so it will seem repetitive.
-Camera can be a pain to move and lock on to enemies.

Overall if you liked games like No More Heroes and have a few friends over your house often then i would say get this game. The mulitplayer is only 2 people...but it is quite fun just top beat each other up for bragging rights.

I personally love this game. I havnt beatin it cause i take my time and enjoy the game as much as possible..and once i beat i will be playing it again. I think it was worth the $50.

does that help?

Laisrean
March 17th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Thanks for the review. I think I should probably wait for a price drop, because $50 for a 6-7 hour game is way too much, no matter how fun the game may be. Better yet, maybe I'll rent it.

RaptorGTA
March 18th, 2009, 01:34 AM
A rent would be a good idea. I have no regrets buying this game. Im very happy with it..but yea....50 was alittle bit much. But the game is well worth a rent or a buy when it drops in price.