PDA

View Full Version : And theists complain that Atheists mock them...

Infinite Grey
March 19th, 2009, 05:57 AM
You have to wonder why when we have to put up with ballsacks like this:

Atheism breeds mediocrity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUV2jGxf1-Q

And then an atheists response:

CHRISTIANS are the poster children of fail!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kWt9PcR9cM

For those that can not view the videos for what ever reason let me sum up the videos for you (those that watch it can vouch).

The testicle floating in a exceedingly full douche bag is a youtube user that goes by the internet monitor, Jezuzfreek777 - as you may have noticed I can't stand the asshole, I can't help it... if he was speaking to me face to face I do not think I could NOT smash this smug mug into his lower intestines with a hard cover version of Susan Haack's Deviant Logic, Fuzzy Logic: Beyond the Formalism. But I digress.

JF777's shows off his daughter's report card, proud as a peach - point out that she passed every class and got the exqueilent to an A in one class. He then goes on the complain about the grading system at his daughter's school - M = meeting bench mark requirements or a pass, E = exceeds bench mark requirements or an A... the other grades were basically "progressing towards the bench mark requirement".

He goes on the bitch about how schools are removing the concept of failing and such.... and then goes on the blame Atheists for it. Claiming that because atheists do not believe in god we can do what we want as long as society is ok with it... there by encouraging mediocrity. He also vaguely refers to pascal's wager, claiming that we do not have to work towards anything because nothing happens when we die... Oh, and apparently his invisible sky daddy is whispering in our ears; we just get better at ignoring him because we don't want to be judged. :rolleyes:

The next video is done by a youtube atheist that goes by the name of KingHeathen. KH owns JK777 by showing his son's report card (the children are of the same age) and nothing by A and A+ equivalents - essentially dropping JF777's daughter into the abyss of mediocrity so very completely.

Now to comment on JF777's video... Atheism breeds mediocrity? I guess Bill Gates and Warren Buffett, the two richest men in the world missed that memo. As did George Soros, Sir Clive Sinclair, Sir Richard Branson, Mark Zuckerberg, Lance Armstrong, Sigmund Freud, Stephen Jay Gould, Stephen Hawking, and so on. :cutie:

Cassie
March 19th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Well I watched the videos. For the first 2 minutes of watching JF777's sermon I didn't really know what you could be complaining about because he actually made a lot of sense... And then...And then...

In short, I think your "observations" were pretty much on the button. The second video gets a B+ and the first one gets an undisputed F.

Infinite Grey
March 19th, 2009, 07:16 AM
Well I watched the videos. For the first 2 minutes of watching JF777's sermon I didn't really know what you could be complaining about because he actually made a lot of sense... And then...And then...

Mmmm JF777 is like that... he sounds reasonable for about 2 minutes, then the douche bag bursts and you can smell the congealed shit seeping through your speakers.

In short, I think your "observations" were pretty much on the button. The second video gets a B+ and the first one gets an undisputed F.

Yeah, I think KH was more than a little drunk when he made that video... he's usually a lot more articulate.