PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360

demetri
March 23rd, 2009, 06:18 AM
Does any one play it? I have a few games for it that I own myself if any one has it and want to add me. My gamertag is DeathKennedy power to the video games.

Moonlite Faery
March 23rd, 2009, 06:45 AM
i have a 360, and i play a ton, recently beat devil may cry 4, fun game ^_^ i'll send you an invite, my tag is hellgurl

Against The Tide
March 23rd, 2009, 06:48 AM
Also a player - my GT is 'This Is Stil'. I currently play alot of COD WAW and Halo wars.

demetri
March 23rd, 2009, 06:50 AM
Also a player - my GT is 'This Is Stil'. I currently play alot of COD WAW and Halo wars.

cool i have COD:WAW but im going to trade it in

Against The Tide
March 23rd, 2009, 07:03 AM
cool i have COD:WAW but im going to trade it in

Not your cup of tea? Fair enough. It's always just cool to chat to people over live anyway, I'll list my games to all who are interested:

Multiplayer:
Halo Wars
Halo 3
Call of Duty: World at War
Dark Sector
Grand Theft Auto IV
Soul Caliber IV
Lost Planet (col edition)
Too Human (borrowed but might be permanent)
Civ Revolution (borrowed but might be permanent)
Army of Two (borrowed but might be permanent)

Single player: (not all of these will show on current gamer tag - I made a new one after I came to Canada)
Blue Dragon
Fallout 3
Fable 2 (ok so it does have multiplayer but I don't count it - need to trade dolls though, anyone?)
Dead Rising
Oblivion
Mass Effect
Kameo
Bioshock

Hit me or monster up (she can be seen from my friends list) up if you fancy a play :)

demetri
March 23rd, 2009, 07:12 AM
Not your cup of tea? Fair enough. It's always just cool to chat to people over live anyway, I'll list my games to all who are interested:

Multiplayer:
Halo Wars
Halo 3
Call of Duty: World at War
Dark Sector
Grand Theft Auto IV
Soul Caliber IV
Lost Planet (col edition)
Too Human (borrowed but might be permanent)
Civ Revolution (borrowed but might be permanent)
Army of Two (borrowed but might be permanent)

Single player: (not all of these will show on current gamer tag - I made a new one after I came to Canada)
Blue Dragon
Fallout 3
Fable 2 (ok so it does have multiplayer but I don't count it - need to trade dolls though, anyone?)
Dead Rising
Oblivion
Mass Effect
Kameo
Bioshock

Hit me or monster up (she can be seen from my friends list) up if you fancy a play :)

here r mine:

Muti:
Left 4 Dead
Halo 3 (trading in soon)
Battle Field: Bad Company
Phantasy star Demo for the online but i do have the game
Call Of Duty: World At War (trading in soon)
Resident Evil 5 (renting Will buy soon)
RockBand 1&2
test drive unlimited
guitar hero 3
guitar hero aerosmith
guitar hero world tour

single player:
bioshock
scene it
thrillville off the rails
your in the movies

Few are mine n a few are my gf but i can play them any time :D:boing:

Against The Tide
March 23rd, 2009, 07:18 AM
Me and Meagan really should get one of the rockbands/gutair heros soon.
I was thinking about Stormrise out this Tuesday... But so many jaded reviews I'll let the public decide for me on that, or rent if I see it.
I have a free rental in the bank because me and M rent often - I can use it on a game, so any recommendations(single or multi) would be awesome, and I might just see you on there!

demetri
March 23rd, 2009, 07:24 AM
resident evil 5 good that why im trading in my halo 3 and COD:WAW so i can get it for $20 and im also playing Resident Evil 5 right now

demetri
March 23rd, 2009, 09:00 AM
any one play Resident Evil 5

wrenjamin
March 23rd, 2009, 09:43 AM
I know my SO really wants an XBox360, and if I wasn't of the non job having variety, I would absolutely get one for his birthday!

I love the 360!

demetri
March 23rd, 2009, 10:15 AM
I know my SO really wants an XBox360, and if I wasn't of the non job having variety, I would absolutely get one for his birthday!

I love the 360!

they have a Microsoft Xbox 360 Elite System - Game console - black - 120GB HHD for $257.99 price + $14.99 shipping on a site i goto sometimes

RaptorGTA
March 23rd, 2009, 02:19 PM
I have a 360 Elite. I sadly only own a few games.

Halo 2/3
Ace Combat
Shadowrun
Battlefield 2
Call of Duty 2/4

I dont really play it to often...i dont feel like constantly paying for new Halo stuff...tho i would like some new stuff for COD 4....

demetri
March 23rd, 2009, 02:23 PM
COD:WAW zombie hunting fun

RaptorGTA
March 23rd, 2009, 02:24 PM

Yea...wish they had that for the wii version...

demetri
March 24th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Yea...wish they had that for the wii version...

dont they have it for it? they take pride in the zombie part

Against The Tide
March 24th, 2009, 09:20 PM

Yeah was good to team up with ya bud, shame my controller ran out of battery power :(

Against The Tide
March 24th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Shadowrun

I loved this game! Shame I it's in the UK.

demetri
March 24th, 2009, 09:54 PM
I loved this game! Shame I it's in the UK.

u can get it on half.com

RaptorGTA
March 25th, 2009, 02:33 AM
I wii version has alot of things takin out of it..zombies is just one of many things...however i love the controls...honestly...i really dont care for a shooter on the 360...the wiimote give me better reaction time then a controler. The Conduit is going to own.

Shadowrun was awesome...tho a flop in the gaming world...its one of the most interesting, inovating and balanced games ive ever played. Its ashame more people dont play it.

demetri
March 30th, 2009, 02:33 PM
does any one know any good games to play for the xbox?

abrakus
March 30th, 2009, 03:59 PM
My games are:
Gears of war 2 (I'm currently playing that)
Gears of war 1
Devil may cry 4
Flatout
Sonic
Overlord

My gamertag is !3andi

demetri
March 30th, 2009, 04:27 PM
i made a Xbox group for MW

abrakus
March 30th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Ooooo sounds like a good idea

Against The Tide
April 3rd, 2009, 04:23 AM
Bump for gr8 justice!

demetri
April 4th, 2009, 03:42 AM
Bump for gr8 justice!

????

Glowingsun
April 4th, 2009, 03:44 AM
We only have super nintendo and PS2. Game systems upgrade so often and start out so expensive including the games that I just don't feel it's worth constantly keeping up with the game trends. Whatever happened to board games?

Against The Tide
April 4th, 2009, 03:59 AM
We only have super nintendo and PS2. Game systems upgrade so often and start out so expensive including the games that I just don't feel it's worth constantly keeping up with the game trends. Whatever happened to board games?

Hehe I love board games, all night games of risk. Roleplaying with DnD or VTM. Munchkin and Flux are cardgames I also like.

Whispering Woods
April 12th, 2009, 06:03 AM
I'll jump in the fray here...
http://card.mygamercard.net/gel/black/SU1C1DALGRENADE.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/SU1C1DALGRENADE)

Currently playing COD:WaW
Hawx
Left4Dead

Also own Halo2 and 3, though I've only played 3 once since launch :bigredblu:abored:

I've been on the fence about HaloWars. I do also have a ton of Arcade games which I like to play (Catan, being one of my favorites as I loved the board game.)

Feel free to shoot me a friends request, just add a text saying from M.W. so I don't think it's just some random request.:thumbsup:

Against The Tide
April 12th, 2009, 04:19 PM
I'll jump in the fray here...
http://card.mygamercard.net/gel/black/SU1C1DALGRENADE.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/SU1C1DALGRENADE)

Currently playing COD:WaW
Hawx
Left4Dead

Also own Halo2 and 3, though I've only played 3 once since launch :bigredblu:abored:

I've been on the fence about HaloWars. I do also have a ton of Arcade games which I like to play (Catan, being one of my favorites as I loved the board game.)

Feel free to shoot me a friends request, just add a text saying from M.W. so I don't think it's just some random request.:thumbsup:

OMFG I Love Catan. I've spent hours and hours on that, best money spent IMO :)

My xbox is dead, 3 lights of death :( But I'll add you when it comes back.

Regulus
May 4th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Just got a 360 elite, still aquiring games but my tag is regulus49024 if anyone wants to add me feel free. I like my wrestling games and a few others.

Against The Tide
May 6th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Pleased to report than the xbox is fixed and we now have rockband 2 :)

demetri
May 7th, 2009, 03:10 AM
Pleased to report than the xbox is fixed and we now have rockband 2 :)cool

E. Shadowblade
May 18th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Hey all. Haven't been around in a while, but it's nice to see that there are a few gamers around. Just recently went live, and the Tag is:

RichmondFire09

Gears 1
F.E.A.R.
Fable II
PGR4
Forza 2

Throw me a line sometime.

Regulus
June 8th, 2009, 12:20 AM
Currently addicted to Fable II diggin it.

demetri
June 8th, 2009, 03:08 PM
any one getting COD:MW2 because im going to pay for it in full july 6 or 7 and pick it up when it comes out

E. Shadowblade
June 11th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Wasn't planning on it. Not a big fan of military combat. Too close to reality.

Nerdfins
July 21st, 2009, 12:46 PM
I love my 360! I'm currently addicted to Left 4 Dead. My tag is Nerdfins if anyone wants to join me for some multiplayer.