PDA

View Full Version : help needed

bleak-ice-sunset
April 12th, 2009, 06:45 AM
OK c I'm new to this pagan stuff and i need help with a few things. u c i still don't no if its normal to...
A) see things in my dreams that come to pass
B) scry really well
C) be able to read tarot well
D) sense when the phone rings
E) see spirits without trying
F) have an adverzion to light

help i seriously think I'm going mad!

Cassie
April 13th, 2009, 04:00 AM
All of those things could be normal to some people. A lot of people, pagan or non pagan, have some degree of psychic ability. You say you seriously think you are going mad; why? In what way are these things a problem to you? I think we'd need to know a bit more about your background and personality before we could offer much help.
I am not sure why you put the poll here. Are your dreams the things which disturb you most? (I see you started another thread about your dreams in our "dreams and divination section).

Astara Seague
April 13th, 2009, 11:42 AM
All of those things could be normal to some people. A lot of people, pagan or non pagan, have some degree of psychic ability. You say you seriously think you are going mad; why? In what way are these things a problem to you? I think we'd need to know a bit more about your background and personality before we could offer much help.
I am not sure why you put the poll here. Are your dreams the things which disturb you most? (I see you started another thread about your dreams in our "dreams and divination section).

I agree :thumbsup:

LadyeFalcon
April 13th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Seeing spirits can be quite unnerving no doubt. I feel that as long as you are aware of the fact that they are not entirely of this realm but rather are a projection into this realm you are quite sane. It is only when you can not distinguish between what is 'real' in this realm and what borders this realm that you might want to begin worrying about how grounded you are in reality. As for precognitive abilities they have been around for centuries though rabidly disputed by some they are here to stay what I would recommend is to learn about your abilities and how to manage them, so they are not turning off and on at all the wrong times. lol

daphnerose
April 13th, 2009, 01:39 PM
I chose other because there are alot of things that you can do for your self. But honestly, you need to clarify more. We need more info from you if you are wanting our opinions. Hard to vote on something like that without much information behind it.
Thanks
daphne

roguetamlin
May 17th, 2009, 06:14 PM
It sounds like you need to work on grounding and blocking. When you aren't properly grounded or blocked, you lay yourself open to whatever happens to be floating around out there.

swapmeetmomma
May 17th, 2009, 08:44 PM
It sounds like you need to work on grounding and blocking. When you aren't properly grounded or blocked, you lay yourself open to whatever happens to be floating around out there.

I agree here. Sometimes when people discover their abilities or gifts, they can be over ran because there is no experience in defending themselves. You sound lost and frustrated. Im sure with the right information and questions to the right people we can help you! Im mostly psychic but have seen a few spirits, but if you need help about getting started and advice please let me know I would be happy to help as much as I can k? Hugs.