PDA

View Full Version : Question

dragondancer
May 16th, 2001, 02:32 PM
Don't know all that much about Astrology, but I remember reading somwhere that there is a relationship to Sun Sign's and certain aspects of helath and the body. I am gemini, and I think it said that I have weak lungs as well as some other things. Does anyone know anything about this or where I can find information on this type of study??
Thanks

Selenia
May 17th, 2001, 10:00 PM
Check out the Planetary Rulerships for Health and Body thread Litha recently posted and read the section for Mercury, Gemini's ruler.

Methanespirit
May 23rd, 2001, 07:56 AM
Dragondancer, it is best to know your Moon sign (which rules the feminine nature more than the sun sign, especially in a woman's chart) and has much to do with health issues. In particular, the placement of this feminine Luminary at your birth, including her position in respect to the other natal Astrological elements. 'Need to know your complete birth data in order to calculate her position and her place within the houses of the mundane- referenced zodiac.

Litha
July 22nd, 2001, 11:05 PM
I am curious as to where Saturn is in your chart, as this points to any deficiencies that may manifest