PDA

View Full Version : SSX Tricky and SSX 3 thread

Glowingsun
May 27th, 2009, 11:31 PM
So who here plays this?

I find that this can be a rather tricky game. Anyone know the path to take on Kick Doubt to get a gold?
How the heck do get the snowflakes and in the upper half pipes in Perpendiculous?
Anyone know any secrets?

Ariste
May 27th, 2009, 11:42 PM
oh ihaven't played ssx3 in YEARS. if i recall the upperhalf pipes....there are wires way up there that you can grab and then land in the upper ones. It's really hard to do and if i recall i only ended up there a couple times completely by accident.

Glowingsun
May 27th, 2009, 11:56 PM
oh ihaven't played ssx3 in YEARS. if i recall the upperhalf pipes....there are wires way up there that you can grab and then land in the upper ones. It's really hard to do and if i recall i only ended up there a couple times completely by accident.
No matter how hard I try I can never grab the rails. I've never been ont he upper pipes even by accident.

Tiberias
May 28th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Love SSX Tricky. My college roommates and I played it virtually non-stop for two and a half years. I wish I was exaggerating when I say that it was on at least 12 hours a day, every day, for that time. The competition to outdo our ludicrous top scores was great. I more or less stopped playing after one particular night when I came home from a bar, so drunk I couldn't actually open one eye or focus the other an inch past my nose, took the controller from my roommate, and scored 1.5 million on Garibaldi in one run through sheer muscle memory in my hands before blacking out. I decided it was probably an indication of some sort of problem...