PDA

View Full Version : I cannot believe how amazing my inlaws are! Seriously read this.

swapmeetmomma
June 2nd, 2009, 04:08 PM
So as most of you know my aunt passed away. Also my father in law is the lead respiratory therapist at the hospital she was transferred from. He came up to take off her bi pap and make her comfortable for the trip to the hospice house so she could pass. Not only was that just a beautiful thing to do, but now that she is cremated I wanted a necklace urn for some of her ashes but they are so very expensive. He is also a woodworker and said he would make me one for free and only 15dollars for anyone else in my family who wants one! Thats $110 vs. $15, made by someone who is family and very makes just gorgeous wood pieces! Iam so very blessed.

GEBS
June 2nd, 2009, 11:11 PM
He sounds like an amazing man. I am glad you have his support.

The urn sounds lovely. I hope you post pics when it is complete.

swapmeetmomma
June 2nd, 2009, 11:20 PM
I will definitely post the pics. Not sure how many he is gonna make so ill have them up as soon as I get mine then share the others later. Ya he is amazing. So much support. I feel very lucky.

DreamSpell333
June 3rd, 2009, 12:03 PM
My in laws are great as well. :)

:) Thats very nice of your FIL to do that for you and your family. :hugz:

Chesna
June 8th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Sounds amazing!! It's soo weird when we are soo surprised by this stuff..its almost like we expect the worst... hehe

Chesna