PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Adopters!

PhoenixFire
June 20th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Those of you who play know what to do.

Those who dont, It's an adoptable pet game where you can raise Dragons! See mine in my signature below, the blue one, and now a red one too. The more people who visit your dragon the faster they will grow. The more they grow the more they earn you the in-game currency that you use to buy them food and make or buy items. These pets can not die, but if you are not active they will stop growing and stop earning resources (the Currency) for you.

There is also a daily Lottery game you can play to earn Resources. These can be found on any dragon's page, and each can only be played once per day. You can play up to 5 times in a 24 hour time span. You cannot play or see your own dragon's lottery though. What lottery games a page has and what resource is offered as the prize is completely random.

For now you can only adopt a max of 5, so look over your options and choose wisely. Once chosen there is no way to drop it or release them. You are stuck with it! Go to the forums before deciding. Gender is random, but once an egg hatches you get to choose your dragon's name and element. Again, choose wisely, once set they cannot be changed! For now anyway.

There are 6 species and 4 main Elements, plus 2 special Elements. Each dragon produces 2 resources: The main is Aura and the color depends on the dragon's Element- Water=Blue/ Fire=Red/ Earth=Green/ Air=White- Specials Elements are Silver & Gold<These have to be bought later) Resource 2 depends on the Species: Fur/ Dragon Scales/ Reptile Scales

(My first one is an Eastern Dragon of the Water Element, She produces Blue Aura and Fur, my second is also Eastern but of the Fire Element, he gives me Red Aura and Fur.)

Getting more than one dragon:
To get another dragon, if you already have one, your first has to reach level 30, to get a third dragon the second one has to be level 30...
Simply put, to get any additional dragons your current youngest has to be a minimum of level 30.
Zuko is my second dragon, once he gets to lvl 30 I will be able to get another Egg.

Anyone who has them already may post them here so they get attention. Anyone visiting a person's dragon does not need to do anything for it once there, just clicking on them is all you need to do. No feeding required by visitors in other words.

Kagu Masubi
August 11th, 2009, 03:30 PM
I got one egg from dragon adopters, the black and red one.

I think that site is really cool, i love dragons, and forums, so this is great:thumbsup:

*Blessed Be*

Kagu Masubi

PhoenixFire
August 11th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Well congratz, and welcome to the game. I hope you enjoy your new baby. Post it/them on as many forums as you can so they get lots of visitors. :smile:

Glowy
August 11th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Ok, I did it and have one now:cutie:

PhoenixFire
August 11th, 2009, 07:19 PM
:bigredgri Yay! More peoples! You get to choose their name and element after they hatch. :smile: Gender is random.

Kagu Masubi
August 13th, 2009, 06:47 AM
Yay my egg has hatched:uhhuhuh:

I got a cute little Dino :D

*Blessed Be*

Kagu Masubi

PhoenixFire
August 13th, 2009, 11:05 AM
:boing::boing::boing:

:bigredgri Congratz! :thumbsup:

Now, dont forget to feed him, lol.

Glowy
August 13th, 2009, 07:15 PM
So.. my egg hatched.. and I copied and pasted the links.. but she is still showing up as an egg.. and when I copy the URL into the sig. it says invalid attachment.

Buggers.. she is so cute

PhoenixFire
August 13th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Looks fine from here. They are supposed to update on their own.

Glowy
August 13th, 2009, 11:02 PM
Looks fine from here. They are supposed to update on their own.
She did!! Oh, such a proud mama

Glowy
August 14th, 2009, 07:44 PM
OK, I can't figure this feeding thing out..

PhoenixFire
August 15th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Which part?

Go to Dragon Care, under the Status section on your dragon's page.

There it asks you how much food you want to give her, and there is a box to type in a number.

What you see under Amount is a _/20, or something close, right? Well the second number is the max she can currently hold and you should never give her more than that number, it goes up as she gets older.

It is best to try and keep her full so you get the most resources, so give her a number of food to match her current max number.

I was told its best to refill every day, but I think you'd be fine with every other day, just dont let her run out completely.

Glowy
August 15th, 2009, 08:04 PM
http://www.glowy.dragonadopters.com/ItemImage.php?memberid=154228&itemid=DragonFood Dragon food: 0 Units
Dragon Name: Level: Status: Food (Units) Amount Glowworm 7 Happy and content 0/20 Units
it says I have no food for her.. how do I get it?

PhoenixFire
August 15th, 2009, 08:20 PM
On your dragon's page there is a Market section, find Buy Materials,

It asks you what you want to buy, pick Dragon Food, there is another box to type in how much you want. Then click the GO button.

Next it takes you to a page asking which of your resources you want to pay with. Food is cheep, one unit of food=one unit of resource. So pick which ever one you are willing to spend and have enough of.

Personally, I buy a little bit every day, like 15-20 at a time even when I dont need any yet. That way I always have some on hand, and I use dragon fur cause its what I have the most of with 2 Easterns.

fire child
August 24th, 2009, 01:54 AM
I just found this site ^^ such a fun game to play, can't wait for my egg to hatch now.

Aoife
August 24th, 2009, 07:18 AM
I broke down and got one... can't wait for it to hatch!

PhoenixFire
August 24th, 2009, 11:03 AM
:woot: More Peoples! :yayhawaii
Philosophia has one also, I noticed.

I'll be getting number 3 soon. :smile:

amidalen
September 12th, 2009, 02:54 PM
I like this site :weirdsmil . Version 2.0 is supposed to be coming out at the end of this month with new dragons! :boing: