PDA

View Full Version : World Pantheism online community

spiral
June 23rd, 2009, 03:50 AM
I came across this (http://pantheists.ning.com/) site today, and thought some of you might be interested.

It's an online community specifically for those who are pantheists or are interested in pantheism. The site is pretty new and not very busy yet, but it looks like there will be some interesting discussions, which might prompt some interesting topics here as well.

When you sign up it asks for your full name, but you can put whatever you want. I'm there as Spiral, in case anyone wants to find me :)

*oonagh*
June 23rd, 2009, 10:20 AM
thank you. i'll be there!

TygerTyger
July 8th, 2009, 02:56 AM
I tried to join but everytime I click on the 'Register' button I get an internal server error message!

I've accessed the site from two different computers, one using IE the other Firefox, and keep getting the same problem!

Maybe one day!

Xentor
July 10th, 2009, 02:28 PM
I tried to join but everytime I click on the 'Register' button I get an internal server error message!

I've accessed the site from two different computers, one using IE the other Firefox, and keep getting the same problem!

Maybe one day!

"Internal Server Error" means your browser and computer are not to blame. It probably means one of the programmers or installers effed up.

(I'm a web site programmer... I tend to avoid those errors. They make me look bad. ;) )

TygerTyger
July 12th, 2009, 03:26 AM
"Internal Server Error" means your browser and computer are not to blame. It probably means one of the programmers or installers effed up.

(I'm a web site programmer... I tend to avoid those errors. They make me look bad. ;) )

:uhhuhuh: