PDA

View Full Version : OMG I got it!

Ariste
June 27th, 2009, 10:50 PM
so for four long years i have been killing pirates in stranglethorn vale trying to get this stupid parrot...the holy grail of pets the Hyacinth Macaw. Today i saw a guy selling it in trade channel. I think there is no way i can afford it but he says pst with offer. So i whisper him telling him about my fabulous pet collection and how long i've been wanting this particular pet and that ALL i have is 3k gold. He says "Well then I'll sell it to you for 2900. OMG!!!!!

DarkWitch
June 28th, 2009, 06:30 PM
??? i think you got ripped what server are you on? got mine for less than 2 gold

Sequoia
June 28th, 2009, 09:59 PM
:eyebrow: I've never seen one at THAT high a price...?

But I'm glad that you're excited! It's always fun to expand your pet collection. Though now I worry about your finding enough cash for your flying mount.

Raven Reed
June 28th, 2009, 11:12 PM
Well, I say gratz to you! I am at 73 of the 75 pets needed for Lil Game Hunter and I have spent so much gold on it all my friends think I am nuts. I just got the Disgusting Oozeling for under 1k which is a steal on my server!

I have seen the Hyacinth Macaw only a couple of times on my server and it was probably the most expensive pet listed... I don't think you got ripped at all.

Next achievement? I am going for the Mountain o Mounts. I have 54... *Le sigh*

Raven Reed
June 28th, 2009, 11:23 PM
BTW, my main is Spiralfrog on Bloodscalp, if anyone else is on that server and Horde. :boing:

TheWomanMonster
June 29th, 2009, 01:12 AM
I'm amazed at the complexity of WOW's economy on different servers.

Yay for the new birdie!

I like snakes.... :smile:

DarkWitch
July 2nd, 2009, 01:10 PM
I'm amazed at the complexity of WOW's economy on different servers.

Yay for the new birdie!

I like snakes.... :smile:

yeah they economy is really diffirent on the servers i guess i shouldnt be too surprised then :)