PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what's going on..

DreamSpell333
July 6th, 2009, 12:18 PM
I am currently late on my AF. On day 38 with no sign of it coming. I tested yesterday with a Negative result. I feel nauseated here and there and somewhat tired. My moms friend said I look anemic so
I am going tonight at 5:40 to be seen.

I also spotted on june 14th in which dh and I had Int.. Only reason I even remember this date is because my MIL arrived the next day.

Im nervous,scared. we werent ttc but we didnt prevent it either. I may not even be.. so many things going thru my head right now.. I know I just need to BREATHE! lol

I will keep everyone posted.

Lunacie
July 6th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Glad you're going to get checked out. Hugs and energies to help you be calm and patient until you find out what's going on. :hugz:

DreamSpell333
July 6th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Doctor doesnt think im Anemic. Pregnancy test was negative . My
doctor told me if I dont start by friday to retest at home and then call to schedule an appointment for monday where they'll do an u/s.

So it's either too early,or im not pregnant and may eventually start or there could be another reason I havent started.. I'd prefer the first two.

Im glad I stopped at my parents house afterwards though as my back passenger tire went flat when I went to leave and my father stopped me and helped me put the spare on.. We ran over a nail and should be able to have it repaired/patched.. I probably would have had a blow out if I had gone straight home..

Brightshores
July 6th, 2009, 11:03 PM
:hugz: Hope everything is OK....

Cloaked Raven
July 7th, 2009, 12:35 PM
:hugz: Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

DreamSpell333
July 7th, 2009, 06:52 PM
as of today day 39 .. nothing. :whatmewor:hrmm:_whistle_

Sequoia
July 7th, 2009, 11:07 PM
I don't know if you're anything like me on this subject, but even with no chance of pregnancy whatsoever (don't feel like going into the details, but rest assured... :lol: ), I frequently am at least a week late if we do our thing. I know this because we aren't exactly the most frequent lovers, and have gone for a couple of months without before. Regular periods. We do our thing - and suddenly I'm a week or two late.

So you might be having a "pseudo-pregnancy" thing happening too. It's hormonal, I suppose. But I'd stay on top of it if you've never experienced that sort of thing before. I'm surprised your doctor didn't do a blood test.

DreamSpell333
July 8th, 2009, 06:39 AM
I don't know if you're anything like me on this subject, but even with no chance of pregnancy whatsoever (don't feel like going into the details, but rest assured... :lol: ), I frequently am at least a week late if we do our thing. I know this because we aren't exactly the most frequent lovers, and have gone for a couple of months without before. Regular periods. We do our thing - and suddenly I'm a week or two late.

So you might be having a "pseudo-pregnancy" thing happening too. It's hormonal, I suppose. But I'd stay on top of it if you've never experienced that sort of thing before. I'm surprised your doctor didn't do a blood test.

Yea I wished she would do a blood test. As for the pseudo pregnancy.. not sure.. Im not really wanting to be pregnant and am hoping i'll start. Dh and I have discussed all the What if's.. Im
just waiting it out alittle longer..

alwaysfallingup
July 8th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Sending wishes for a quick diagnosis behind this, and for the best possible outcome!

Raven Reed
July 8th, 2009, 05:09 PM
I usually miss a period at least once a year for no apparent reason. Sometimes, and this makes me feel quite special in a want to kill everyone around me way, I get an extra full period between two regular ones. This started maybe 10 years ago, so I guess my point is that cycles can change.

I hope all is well!

HiccupingBat
July 8th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Hopefully it's nothing serious. I'm actually going through the same thing but I have some blood test results that showed some abnormal things. Your doc should do a blood test (maybe ask for one?). Don't worry, I bet you'll get a surprise visit any day now :P

Good luck!

DreamSpell333
July 8th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Hopefully it's nothing serious. I'm actually going through the same thing but I have some blood test results that showed some abnormal things. Your doc should do a blood test (maybe ask for one?). Don't worry, I bet you'll get a surprise visit any day now :P

Good luck!

Thanks :hugz: If I dont start by friday then I will be calling my dr and making an appointment for monday in which I WILL ask for a blood test but she said they'de schedule an u/s as well..

DreamSpell333
July 10th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Day 41 and still nothing. Ive called my doctors office to try to get in for monday.. All tests have been negative so I dont know whats going on.

Lunacie
July 10th, 2009, 10:52 AM
It's not really that unusual to miss a period, even for a woman who generally has regular periods. It may be a hormonal imbalance, or simply stress, moving or starting a new job, or a change in diet or exercise. It's a good idea to have a doctor check because hormonal imbalances can cause problems if they persist. Probably not anything to worry about until you've missed more than one period without having a positive pregnancy test, but the stress of not knowing for sure isn't good either. I hope your doctor can set your mind at rest. :hugz:

DreamSpell333
July 10th, 2009, 11:57 AM
It's not really that unusual to miss a period, even for a woman who generally has regular periods. It may be a hormonal imbalance, or simply stress, moving or starting a new job, or a change in diet or exercise. It's a good idea to have a doctor check because hormonal imbalances can cause problems if they persist. Probably not anything to worry about until you've missed more than one period without having a positive pregnancy test, but the stress of not knowing for sure isn't good either. I hope your doctor can set your mind at rest. :hugz:

ETA: They want me to go in to have a blood test done for pregnancy.. Im waiting for them to call back to see if I can go in to the local hospital here instead as I dont have a way to get there till monday. Our hospital is Right around the corner from us.. I could walk if I had to..

CelticMoon11
July 11th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Could it be stress? During exams when I was at school I'd miss up to 2 bleeds from stressing. Now I don't really stress over uni exams hehehe mine are just all spaz from my first child now I dont have any because I AM pregnant :)

DreamSpell333
July 12th, 2009, 09:51 AM
well I had the bloodtest but while at a friends bbq yesterday I did start(in the evening). being 2 weeks late. I do know that my left side has been quite tender though.
DH and I and Vinny had a great time at the bbq/birthday party. Vinny and I got there early with a friend and went swimming. Then
he played with children all afternoon (swings,soccer etc)
Her father cooked 10 racks of ribs,steaks,fried turkey,chicken,and all the fixings, they had karoke (which dh enjoyed) and a jacuzzi. which all 3 of us enjoyed. (it wasnt more than 100 degrees)
There were older kids there that helped watch vinny so I could enjoy myself, something I needed. :)

Lunacie
July 12th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Well, that's a relief, eh? Guess you just needed to party to distract yourself from the stress of waiting. :hahugh:

alwaysfallingup
July 12th, 2009, 02:55 PM
I'm glad everything finally got started.

As someone who goes months, or even years (!) without a period, it blows my mind that most women can time theirs so closely!

DreamSpell333
July 12th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Well, that's a relief, eh? Guess you just needed to party to distract yourself from the stress of waiting. :hahugh:

yea :lol:

Poledra
July 13th, 2009, 04:31 AM
Glad you've finally figured out what was going on. So stressful not knowing what you're body is doing!

Poledra

DreamSpell333
July 13th, 2009, 11:54 AM
yes, we were dealing with fleas this past week too so that didnt help. were still dealing with them but I think were starting to get control of them all.. Our poor cat hates us right now..