PDA

View Full Version : I Want to Be More Psychically Sensitive

Human
July 23rd, 2009, 12:53 AM
I don't feel that I have any innate psychic gifts aside from the ability to warm my hands a bit, which I've heard is common in healers.

Is there any way to open up to more gifts (precognition, telepathy, telekinesis, etc.) or to enhance my current one? I know meditation helps, but I can't seem to find the time -- more so the patience -- to sit down and meditate.

Note: I have a preference for online resources, but if it's a book that's only available physically, that's fine.

HiccupingBat
July 23rd, 2009, 03:21 AM
Meditation would be a huge help in my opinion. Perhaps look into chakras as well for something to concentrate on/build on.

Sometimes visiting high energy areas can help as well, for example a large temple or a forest, a place with a good amount of balance.

If you need me to explain anything I can. It's like 2:30 am so my brain is officially off :lol:

:cutie:

Cassie
July 23rd, 2009, 03:28 AM
If you look through the MW Council of Teaching archives you shoud find some useful information. Link (http://mysticwicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=132).

memnoch
July 23rd, 2009, 10:47 AM
I shared most of my opinions with you in PM, and I find it best to keep my opinions as a whole out of this area...study up on Crowley and Jeanne Dixon, and others, but also take the time to look at those who disagree...it is definitely fun to study whether you find what you are looking for or not.

Glowingsun
July 23rd, 2009, 07:55 PM
I kind of had this intuitiveness with me that allows me to notice when I'm not alone or being looked at. I think everyone has it but some just don't really pay attention to it. Eventually they lose it.

When your in a place or in your home. Tunr of the T.V or anyother external distractions and just get sense of how your body is reacting to being alone. Do you feel like your alone? Do you have any prickling hot sensations in the back of your neck or upper back? Is your head pounding? Are getting panicky?
Or do you feel calm? Can you comfortably clear your head?

Just sit and pay attention to your body temp., your mind, heart rate, your nerves and your movements. You can do this anywhere and it's a good idea to do so, s you can learn to pick up different energies in different places. Eventually you'll be able to recognize certain energies and know if places are haunted or not and even read peoples energies. This can allow you to get out of dangerous sitautions before something bad happens.

Human
July 24th, 2009, 12:56 AM
I kind of had this intuitiveness with me that allows me to notice when I'm not alone or being looked at. I think everyone has it but some just don't really pay attention to it. Eventually they lose it.

When your in a place or in your home. Tunr of the T.V or anyother external distractions and just get sense of how your body is reacting to being alone. Do you feel like your alone? Do you have any prickling hot sensations in the back of your neck or upper back? Is your head pounding? Are getting panicky?
Or do you feel calm? Can you comfortably clear your head?

Just sit and pay attention to your body temp., your mind, heart rate, your nerves and your movements. You can do this anywhere and it's a good idea to do so, s you can learn to pick up different energies in different places. Eventually you'll be able to recognize certain energies and know if places are haunted or not and even read peoples energies. This can allow you to get out of dangerous sitautions before something bad happens.

Thanks!

That sounds like a useful ability to hone.

Glowingsun
July 24th, 2009, 03:46 AM
Thanks!

That sounds like a useful ability to hone.
:smile: Aw thanks. It definitly is useful. It has gotten me out of a bad realstate deal and out of lots of potential bad situations. I've also gotten into alot of good situations as well. And my optimism is at all time high even in the roughest times.