PDA

View Full Version : Hey I need some help

MelodyCrystal
August 1st, 2009, 02:03 AM
Hey there.. I am TOTALLY new to this... actually Im not really for sure what this site is... but I will tell you a little about me and see if someone can help me out.
I am Melody Crystal, I am 16 years old and trying to figure out either who... or what I am.
I can do some things that a lot of people cant... I can make things happen... make people like me. If I talk to someone, either on the phone or internet... and if I have an interest in them... sometimes I can tell them about where they live, what it looks like... everything.
If I meet someone, I can tell them about their favorite colors, their life dreams, favorite music, books they like... even know things that will happen to them. I see bad things happen before they do... and I have a few other things that I can only tell someone in private...
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me... tonight if possible. Thank you.

Torey
August 1st, 2009, 03:00 AM
Hi, you didn't actually say what you needed help with - you just basically said you have precognitive abilities and some clairvoyance. What do you need 'help' with exactly?

MelodyCrystal
August 1st, 2009, 04:07 AM
Actually I dont really know what it is I need help with... I just think I need to talk to someone who knows about this stuff... someone who wont think Im insane, which I doubt.

Torey
August 1st, 2009, 06:06 AM
Chatter away - no one here will think you're insane. :)

memnoch
August 1st, 2009, 07:09 AM
Chatter away - no one here will think you're insane. :)

correction, no one here will say you are insane because it is disrespectful...there are so many people here, and many of them find this type of thing a bit insane...but no one would say it.

Torey
August 1st, 2009, 07:33 AM
correction, no one here will say you are insane because it is disrespectful...there are so many people here, and many of them find this type of thing a bit insane...but no one would say it.

Regardless of what people think, the OP should feel free to express themselves.

Fluoxetine
August 1st, 2009, 10:04 AM
I am insane. I jumped into a river in Paris once. :D

Lunacie
August 1st, 2009, 11:29 AM
Sometimes I wonder if it's only the insane people who are able to accept these other senses? But that may be because I'm insane. Who knows? We are probably all insane but most won't admit it. :lol:

I believe we actually have many ways of sensing information besides the currently accepted 'five'. I know I recently took part in a similar discussion and posted a linkie, but of course I don't remember what thread that was, or even what forum.

added, Oh yeah... Welcome home Melody. :wave:

Burning Angel
August 1st, 2009, 12:20 PM
Actually I dont really know what it is I need help with... I just think I need to talk to someone who knows about this stuff... someone who wont think Im insane, which I doubt.

Welcome, Melody :) Sorry I couldn't help you on chat last night - beyond you being precognitive and psychic, you had me stumped and you know I had to get to bed :P

I think insanity and genius are interconnected - Lunacie is right on the money :) But really...you're not crazy. This stuff happens more than the mainstream would like to admit :)

Now as far as what you're going to do with your powers, skills, gift, whatever you want to call it...I don't know. I'm not psychic so I'd say someone smarter than me will have to help you out :)

~Jon, who is new himself and still has those whoa...wtf moments :bigredgri

Toki Wartooth
August 1st, 2009, 01:14 PM
As Torey pointed out, it seems you have a "case" of precognition with clairvoyance. The former is essentially "knowing without knowing" -- you can learn things about people, items, &c. without using the five typical senses at all. (Of course, if you say it's when talking on the phone, maybe you're clairaudient? Do you also "hear" things?) Clairvoyance, of course, is when you get images; you can see things, e.g. the appearance of a house.

I'm not sure what else you'd like to know, really. I recently took a Intuitive Development class on Tuesday, but I'm far from an expert.

Johnathan Brisby
August 1st, 2009, 02:45 PM
Hey there.. I am TOTALLY new to this... actually Im not really for sure what this site is... but I will tell you a little about me and see if someone can help me out.
I am Melody Crystal, I am 16 years old and trying to figure out either who... or what I am.
I can do some things that a lot of people cant... I can make things happen... make people like me. If I talk to someone, either on the phone or internet... and if I have an interest in them... sometimes I can tell them about where they live, what it looks like... everything.
If I meet someone, I can tell them about their favorite colors, their life dreams, favorite music, books they like... even know things that will happen to them. I see bad things happen before they do... and I have a few other things that I can only tell someone in private...
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me... tonight if possible. Thank you.

youre a needle in a haystack is what you are. if what you say is true youre much more gifted than the rest of us, so beware of con artists who claim to have all the answers.
check your private messages, i sent you some links

Ailyn
August 2nd, 2009, 01:25 AM
I am insane. I jumped into a river in Paris once. :D

Ooo, was it fun? I went skinny dipping in a river in T-county. There's water mocassins, bad idea.

Melody, why don't you go to the library and get a book out on ESP? IMO, ESP would cover clairvoyance, precog, postcog, telepathy, etc. (omg, I'm turning into Hermione Granger!!) But I'm totally no expert, so listen to pretty much everyone else before me.

Clair de la Lune
August 2nd, 2009, 01:37 AM
Welcome to MW, and I hope you realize that you are not alone and you can express yourself freely as long as you are not harassing others, so go for it!

I am glad you posted, because I have been wondering about things myself.

Hope to see more of you around!

Have a great weekend,
Clair

Cassie
August 2nd, 2009, 06:56 AM
Hi Melody, I hope you come back and explore Mystic Wicks some more. There are a lot of people here who have similar abilities to the ones you have described and I think you will find it helpful to learn from their experiences. There is also a wealth of information here that could be useful and interesting to you.
Most of us have been called crazy or insane at some point because of our abilities and beliefs but confidence comes from learning more and making friends with people with similar ideas.
A lot of psychic abilities seem to get stronger or more intense when you are in your mid teens because they are changing and developing alongside the rest of you.
This particular part of Mystic Wicks is specially for people who have psychic or sensitive abilities of some kind (or any people who are interested in these things) and you are welcome to ask any questions you may have. The only advice I would give at this point is to read around and get lots of opinions; no single person here is the expert in all psychic matters. We all have different abilities and experiences and different strengths and weaknesses. Have a look around and see what makes most sense to you.

Burning Angel
August 2nd, 2009, 11:54 AM
A lot of psychic abilities seem to get stronger or more intense when you are in your mid teens because they are changing and developing alongside the rest of you.

Holy crap...you mean the X-Men comics were right about something on a pagan/occult level as opposed to a sci-fi level? That's like...another whoa...wtf moment :)

~Jon :boing:

Xx.TheUnforgiven.xX
August 2nd, 2009, 02:21 PM
Hey!
I see things before they happen, too. I saw my Aunt's death. (I also saw the school supply list, It was long!) I see death, before it happens (That had NOTHING to do with the school supply list), and I see ghosts (and hear them...). I have an Animal in my head (I have no clue what thats called), a pug if you wannna know. I'm good with the element fire. Yep, that's my life, I also have random song song moments! But that has nothing to do with any of this. if you need help, ask me. I'm good with what I know, if I don't know it, I'll ask one of my past life friends. By the way, welcome to MW!
~Mariah~

Lunacie
August 3rd, 2009, 10:24 AM
Holy crap...you mean the X-Men comics were right about something on a pagan/occult level as opposed to a sci-fi level? That's like...another whoa...wtf moment :)

If Star Trek could get some things right, why can't the comics? :lol:

Hey!
I see things before they happen, too. I saw my Aunt's death. (I also saw the school supply list, It was long!) I see death, before it happens (That had NOTHING to do with the school supply list), and I see ghosts (and hear them...). I have an Animal in my head (I have no clue what thats called), a pug if you wannna know. I'm good with the element fire. Yep, that's my life, I also have random song song moments! But that has nothing to do with any of this. if you need help, ask me. I'm good with what I know, if I don't know it, I'll ask one of my past life friends. By the way, welcome to MW!
~Mariah~

I would guess (only a guess) that the pug in your head is a totem animal or spirit guide. I have a friend who has a brown bear as a totem animal and he is so real that even M's friends have been able to see and speak with Brother Bear.

Burning Angel
August 3rd, 2009, 11:31 AM
If Star Trek could get some things right, why can't the comics? :lol:

True enough - they all have enough good ideas it's probable that you can be inspired by anything :) I just gotta find the pagan links to World of Warcraft's lore lol...the Wrath of the Lich King expansion pack is very, very Norse. And also metal, because of all the Norse stuff and all the undead lol...

Speaking of which, Metal is pretty pagan/inspiring too, even when it doesn't try :)

MelodyCrystal
August 5th, 2009, 04:51 AM
Well Im sorry that I havent been able to get on here I was moving. Everyones replies have been quite interesting... but I do believe that I have come to a conclusion...
I think that I just need to find a few people to help me figure out exactly what it is I need... well figured out... I need to discover what I am and what it is I am supposed to do in my life.
I think that I am psychic, and am interested in white magick.

MelodyCrystal
August 5th, 2009, 05:18 AM
I thought that I had replied to this but its not showing it so I suppose that I will reply again... I was just really wondering if someone could tell me... I supposed based off of my stories and a little about me... what they think I am, or should do... or should be. I am very open minded and am looking for something... that goes along with who I really am.
-Thanks

Lunacie
August 5th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Melody, there is a lot of great information here and in the Empathic Bunker about living with psychic abilities. Good place to start getting to know more about the many ways it can manifest and the various ways of coping with it.

You may not need to DO anything with it, any more than you generally do with your other senses. Does having an extra sensitive sense of smell mean you have to do something special with it? It may just be another way of processing information on a day-to-day basis.

Most of the people who hang out in this forum don't see magic as being "white or black". Magic is a tool, like a hammer. If it's really important to you whether your hammer is a particular color I'd be surprised. This time I'm going say that it IS what you DO with magic that makes a difference, not the magic itself. Consider carefully what you plan to do with your magic and if you decide it will benefit you or someone else, then go for it. If you want to do it for revenge or to block someone else's activities, then consider VERY carefully your reasons and the most likely outcome. It may be worth it in the long run, or it may be you can find a better way to handle the situation.

So - happy reading and learning!

Toki Wartooth
August 5th, 2009, 11:47 PM
Melody, there is a lot of great information here and in the Empathic Bunker about living with psychic abilities. Good place to start getting to know more about the many ways it can manifest and the various ways of coping with it.

You may not need to DO anything with it, any more than you generally do with your other senses. Does having an extra sensitive sense of smell mean you have to do something special with it? It may just be another way of processing information on a day-to-day basis.

Most of the people who hang out in this forum don't see magic as being "white or black". Magic is a tool, like a hammer. If it's really important to you whether your hammer is a particular color I'd be surprised. This time I'm going say that it IS what you DO with magic that makes a difference, not the magic itself. Consider carefully what you plan to do with your magic and if you decide it will benefit you or someone else, then go for it. If you want to do it for revenge or to block someone else's activities, then consider VERY carefully your reasons and the most likely outcome. It may be worth it in the long run, or it may be you can find a better way to handle the situation.

So - happy reading and learning!

I believe Lunacie is quite wise and sensible. This is some good advice and commentary, Melody. Take note! ;)

I think that I just need to find a few people to help me figure out exactly what it is I need... well figured out... I need to discover what I am and what it is I am supposed to do in my life.

May I ask why you think that? Is there a specific or important reason for your trying to figure out what you want to do in your life with focus on your abilities? Do you want to become pagan clergy or something? Are you interested in becoming a healer of some sort? I'm just wondering where you're coming from because I don't really think you have to hinge something as big and open as "what to do in [your] life" on your psychic/intuitive abilities.

Plus, I think such big questions are more up to you than anyone else. You make choices about your life, and you become what you work toward becoming. You should follow your heart, your bliss, and your nose. IMO anyway.

lightdragon
September 10th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Well Im sorry that I havent been able to get on here I was moving. Everyones replies have been quite interesting... but I do believe that I have come to a conclusion...

First up welcome to Mystic wicks.

Second up listen to Lunacie.

Also crystals help with psychic abilities and other things. but are not really needed.

If you want to know more about them then go here
http://mysticwicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

and as finding yourself. don't rush it. There are many people who can help or hinder you here. I've been her for over 5 years.