PDA

View Full Version : brain wave mp3s?

Kendrah
August 18th, 2009, 08:26 AM
As anyone used CD's or MP3's that have this kind of "technology" on them? Like brainsyn or the Holosyn systems for your meditation? Do they work or are they a load of crap? :cutie:

Spica
August 18th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Yes, made me feel extremely tired and relaxed (like I had taken 10 valiums) and because of it I almost had an OBE, which I stopped from happening since I freaked out. Binaural-beats do affect your consciousness and help you in meditation, but it can also make you a bit ungrounded in the beginning.

You can find a lot of these mp3 files on youtube!
Here's one that I've used and worked perfectly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAj7ogsMy6k

MoonSpiral
August 18th, 2009, 11:57 PM
I have several mp3s from brainsync. They really help me relax, and they've helped me with anxiety and depression and stress reduction. Those are the main benefits I've received -- but those were the main things I was looking to get help for, so I'd say the brainsync mp3s work for me. I easily go into a meditative state when listening.

katsura
August 24th, 2009, 10:24 PM
The video you linked is awesome. I just meditated to it and I feel totally recharged and cleared of stress. Thank you! :)

I have used Hemi Sync's Sweet Dreams cd a few times. The first time I ever used it, it worked really well. I've had trouble with it since then, but then again it's been difficult for me to meditate at all recently.