PDA

View Full Version : 10 most legit gripes on WoW- includes HILARIOUS must see video!

Winged Mermaid
August 29th, 2009, 11:54 PM
The 10 Most Legitimate Gripes Players Have about World of Warcraft (http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/08/the_10_most_legitimate_gripes_players_have_about_w.php#more)

And if you don't read the article, at least see this HILARIOUS video! A mother deleted her teenage son's WoW account and he went NUTS!!!

World of Warcraft addict gets account deleted:

Wold of Warcraft addict gets account deleted (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdsH3IoNGXk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toplessrobot.com%2F2009%2F08%2Fthe_10_most_legitimate_gripes_players_have_abou t_w.php&feature=player_embedded)

Enjoy ;)

Djiril
August 30th, 2009, 01:02 AM
Ok, if that video is for real then I feel really bad for that guy.
I have had plenty of moments in my life which I would not want to end up on Youtube. I don't know that I was ever that dramatic, but I have produced that sound on certain occasions.

Elistariel
August 30th, 2009, 01:32 AM
And that is what we call going ape$#^*.

bellamandu
August 30th, 2009, 01:56 AM
there are quite a few videos like that on youtube about WoW, and not surprisingly most of them are fake.. its sort of the joke on the gamers part, picking fun of the whole craze that went around the parenting world about how WoW ruins kids lives after the girl in china died from playing WoW for three days straight without taking a break for bodily functions or food.

although its sad, on the brighter side of things the majority of the WoW community is not even in the slightest like that... except for alliance. :hahugh:

Djiril
August 30th, 2009, 02:01 AM
Ok, I watched the whole series of videos that the guy posted about his brother (yeah, I know, but I was curious). All I can say is that if this guy is for real, then he has serious anger issues.

Agaliha
August 30th, 2009, 03:43 AM
:foh: that is dramatic.

ETA: After seen his reaction video I feel bad for the kid...he said he was being made fun of and stuff. He already seemed unbalanced in some way, I hope all this isn't enough to trigger something... :hrmm:

Childof_theMorrigan
August 30th, 2009, 01:46 PM
WoW is teh evil.

kinda feel bad.. it takes a LOOOOONG time to build a toon up

on the other hand...

its just a game.

I laughed my ass off at it.

fire child
August 30th, 2009, 05:22 PM
yea that kid has some issues if that is real but still funny as heck

kristadb
August 30th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Significant debate over this not being real.

Agaliha
August 30th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Significant debate over this not being real.

I think it's real. I saw the other videos and the kid needs help. He has some sort of issues! What exactly, I don't know.

In this particular video, what makes me think it's real is that he puts the remote up his ass for a moment (when the subscribe me thing pops up you can see it) and because of that he was called a "fag" at school (he says in his reaction video). If it weren't for that it would be easier for him and everyone else to just say he was faking the convulsion things, but shoving a remote up your butt? -- not easy to explain. If he were faking it, why even do that? :foh: