PDA

View Full Version : Terraformed Mars

Infinite Grey
September 1st, 2009, 01:20 AM
Terraformed Mars - just a quick one.

http://mysticwicks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=86425&d=1251782417

Infinite Grey
September 1st, 2009, 01:28 AM
It occurred to me, I got the size and brightness of the sun wrong. Here is the correction.

http://mysticwicks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=86426&d=1251782876

ignescentphoenix
September 1st, 2009, 01:37 AM
Cool pic.

Terraforming Mars would be so awesome. Its still ways off, but exciting to think about.

Amilee
September 1st, 2009, 02:31 AM
Amazing! I love it! <3 You really put a lot of work into it. I can tell because you paid attention to detail. I love the reflection of the sun and the water...I'd word just a touch more on the land since it dosen't quite blend with the rest of the scene but lovely none the less!

Infinite Grey
September 1st, 2009, 04:35 AM
Amazing! I love it! <3 You really put a lot of work into it. I can tell because you paid attention to detail. I love the reflection of the sun and the water...I'd word just a touch more on the land since it dosen't quite blend with the rest of the scene but lovely none the less!

A lot of the awkwardness of the land is due to the poor resolution. I rendered the picture in... I'm not willing to tie my computer up for a few hours to get some high def... not tonight anyways.

Amilee
September 1st, 2009, 03:04 PM
Ah, a res problem was it? In that case...I'm going to squint and imagine it in a higher rez. <3

It's awsome none the less. Keep these landscapes comin darlin!:cutie:

Brightshores
September 1st, 2009, 03:06 PM
Lovely pic. You forgot the little green men, though. :p

Infinite Grey
September 1st, 2009, 03:11 PM
Ah, a res problem was it? In that case...I'm going to squint and imagine it in a higher rez. <3

It's awsome none the less. Keep these landscapes comin darlin!:cutie:

I'm thinking of doing a Blanket Cloud model terraformed Venus next... but getting the sun looking right through the clouds is a bit tricky.