PDA

View Full Version : Guildwars anyone?

Nicholas
October 13th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Just started playing again after two years and I basically have forgotten everything I knew and with the changes I'm currently starting out very noob like.

So I'm playing fully PvE and starting with what was one of my favorite characters who I never got the chance to master the Ritualist. My idea is to beat factions then go onto Prophecies and then onto Nightfall and buy the last game before when I run out of campaigns to beat.

So anyone else play?

SilverClaw
October 14th, 2009, 03:19 AM
Not recently .

fire child
October 19th, 2009, 11:52 PM
I played G.W. a while ago but stopped once Aion came out and i got hooked on that.

Bansheekisses
November 18th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Lol i still play. Even still have an active guild ( which is amazing at this point) who GvGs.

Caitlin.ann
November 18th, 2009, 11:12 PM
Haven't been able to find GuildWars, baby! Been tryin'!

Nicholas
November 18th, 2009, 11:26 PM

You fail!

Bansheekisses
November 18th, 2009, 11:31 PM

As in you own the game? Or to buy?
To buy: amazon is amazing for good prices, otherwise the official site is good ( you dl and play).
:thumbsup: If you already have the game, dl it from the site www.guildwars.com and as long as you know your email and password you should be ready to go ( they only need the code for new installs)

Clair de la Lune
January 5th, 2010, 03:03 AM
My husband and I have never played WoW, but we can't understand the attractiveness of it when you have to buy it and pay for it every month. With that said, we decided to enter into Guild Wars together. We love it!

We both have the 1st one in the Trilogy, and are playing that on side-by-side computers. We are level 12, unless he is 13 now. He is the head of our guild, "Norseman of Ascalon City" or NOAC, and we are looking for new members! We have really cool looking capes that are easily spotted and look rather regal. We have a Playful Melandru and some henchmen right now but are looking for REAL people, any skill level, and get the cape FREE when you join our guild!

Just look for my hubby, Rand Bloodgood and PM him about joining.:hi5:

I'm Clair Lune. PM me and say "hi"!:thumbsup: