PDA

View Full Version : Back to Mystic

Treegoddess
November 4th, 2009, 08:07 AM
I have no idea why I lose touch in the spring/summer months, I think b/c I don't feel as connected or spiritual (need to work on that!) as I do in the fall/winter so I don't come around. I'm also outside most of the time and not on the computer. I feel that pull this time of year and always find myself back here.

Just wanted to say hello before I start posting and no one knows who I am! :smile:

TygerTyger
November 4th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Hello and welcome!

Nothing wrong with going to church on a regular basis, especially when your church is the big outdoors!

:thumbsup:

green aventurine
November 4th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Hello treegoddess!

Nothing wrong with going to church on a regular basis, especially when your church is the big outdoors!

:thumbsup:

indeed :uhhuhuh:

RoseKitten
November 4th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Hello! This may seem random, but are you from Indiana? Your s/n is the same of someone I know from here. :)

*oonagh*
November 4th, 2009, 09:23 AM
hi! :javaswim:

Treegoddess
November 4th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Nope, I'm from Missouri! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. I feel most at home here and in the green/kitchen witch area...YES, both! I don't fit in anywhere quite perfectly. ;)

RoseKitten
November 4th, 2009, 09:40 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome. I feel most at home here and in the green/kitchen witch area...YES, both! I don't fit in anywhere quite perfectly. ;)

Heh, worth asking. :) I saw the s/n and then the Wicca COT in the archives, and had to ask. ^_^

Treegoddess
November 4th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Mystic is the only place I have this SN, everywhere else online I go by twoboysnmygirl. :) I was pretty surprised when I made my account in 2008 that it was available!

TygerTyger
November 4th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I don't fit in anywhere quite perfectly. ;)
Who does?
:hahugh:

Windsmith
November 4th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Nothing wrong with going to church on a regular basis, especially when your church is the big outdoors!Heck, yeah. Mine's riding in that big outdoors on a bike. Best. Service. Ever. And the sermons are pretty short.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I feel most at home here and in the green/kitchen witch area...YES, both! Yup. Me too.

TygerTyger
November 5th, 2009, 04:17 AM
Heck, yeah. Mine's riding in that big outdoors on a bike. Best. Service. Ever. And the sermons are pretty short.

Some people can have too much of a good thing you know! :uhhuhuh:

Falling Star
November 5th, 2009, 05:25 AM
Hi....:welcome::thewave2:

MoonBreath
November 6th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Treegoddess: I'm from Missouri too! :thumbsup:

Treegoddess
November 6th, 2009, 07:13 PM
:wave:

Wood Nymph
November 6th, 2009, 07:54 PM

Hello to a fellow Midwestern witch.

I don't think a green/kitchen is unusual, as that is me also. Or maybe we're both unusual. :)