PDA

View Full Version : entity?

Rosselin
November 11th, 2009, 04:49 AM
okay, so ever since i first 'astral projected,' i have on occasion started seeing this 'entity' or so my sister calls it. I guess that it has been following her for a while and she simply leaves the room when she sees it and advised me to do the same.

The best way i can describe it is a black thing (shape reminds me of the stupid little purple McDonalds' character resembling a mop head) with eyes. It likes to blink and stare at us.

According to sis, its purpose is to 'eat your soul' but for the most part, it just sits there and stares, sometimes blinking. If you get too close, it might hiss.

Just from the shear fact that most astral projection things resemble what/who they came from, this thing puzzles me and especially because it just stays there. It really looks like a cartoon character but too many other people have seen it. just those magic-users and such that i know really dont know what to do about it so i figured i would post here.

It wasnt really hurting anything and so i wasnt worried about it but yesterday, it lunged for my sis. Anyone have an idea of what kind of entity it might be and how to get rid of it?

Xander67
November 11th, 2009, 04:59 AM
Perhaps this would be better suited in divination or astral projection.

well first of all it is YOUR entity so your sister really is not in any position to say what it's purpose is..

on the next journey and if you encounter this being...
Ask it what it's purpose is.. it may be that this may be one of your guides or a manefstation of a part of you..

see what you can learn from it.. bid it depart

try an open minded approach and tell sis to keep quiet.. all she is doing is misleading you and hindering your growth.

The spirit lunging at her? well that lil guy has something to teach you about yourself and only you will be able to recieve it and know what it means..
Your sister was hindering it.. so maybe it got annoyed?

monsnoleedra
November 11th, 2009, 05:39 AM
Rosselin wrote: okay, so ever since i first 'astral projected,' i have on occasion started seeing this 'entity' or so my sister calls it. I guess that it has been following her for a while and she simply leaves the room when she sees it and advised me to do the same.

You have me confused here. From my experince it is highly unusual for two people to see and encounter the exact same thing on the astral. Especially since we tend to "Call" to us things that are interested in us as individuals or guides for us.

That plus the fact your sister is seeing it makes me wonder if it is not a bit of I heard therefore I saw as she described.

The best way i can describe it is a black thing (shape reminds me of the stupid little purple McDonalds' character resembling a mop head) with eyes. It likes to blink and stare at us.

Again is it you seeing this or your sister?

According to sis, its purpose is to 'eat your soul' but for the most part, it just sits there and stares, sometimes blinking. If you get too close, it might hiss.

Would you perhaps care to explain where she derived that idea from? I've encountered plenty of things and have heard of many things other have encountered but none that "Eat your soul". Though I admit from the usage your giving here I am more inclined to think this a Christian persception of it must be bad.

Just from the shear fact that most astral projection things resemble what/who they came from, this thing puzzles me and especially because it just stays there.

I find that to be untrue. As a projector I can take any form I desire. Those things that I have encountered are equally capable of assuming any form they desire. Many times taking a form that is reflective of ones own expectations of what they shall meet.

It really looks like a cartoon character but too many other people have seen it. just those magic-users and such that i know really dont know what to do about it so i figured i would post here.

Sounds more like an elemental or folk creature to me. Though I have to wonder about all these "Magic-Users" that can see it. If that many people are seeing things in your room you must have an open door which allows everything and anything in.

It wasnt really hurting anything and so i wasnt worried about it but yesterday, it lunged for my sis. Anyone have an idea of what kind of entity it might be and how to get rid of it?

Did you see it lunge or was that what you were told?

Though I admit I am doubtful for with the exception of the shape of the thing you've pretty well described two events. One being the movie "THE ENTITY" and the other "THE BELL CAVE WITCH" based upon the storied of the John Bell family of Tennessee.

Rosselin
November 11th, 2009, 07:06 AM
okay, well, i saw the 'entity,' pointed, and asked what it was. It was not until that point that she said she had seen it before. She really made it sound like it had been following her for a while so i'm not altogether sure that it is meant for me. I wasnt surprised that my sis saw the creature since its also a part of being a witch for her in addition to her 6th sense.

I'm really also still confused about the meaning of "eat your soul" but it was the only answer i could get from my sis or my boyfriend upon asking about its purpose and before finding MW, they have kind of been my guides somewhat since they both have been doing so (astral projecting) for much longer than i have.

My sis thinks she is purely wiccan, although i'm not altogether sure she knows completely what that means as she hasnt been able to study it for long and believes in demons, which from what i have been told is really not a wiccan concept.

My boyfriend is christian, but with powers which are demonic in nature and they both said it the same way and neither of them knew i had asked the other. When i asked my boyfriend what he meant, he said something to the effect that the soul, once eaten, would somehow cease to exist.

I havent seen either of those movies. Do you really think they would help me figure this out?

Xander67
November 11th, 2009, 07:24 AM
okay, well, i saw the 'entity,' pointed, and asked what it was. It was not until that point that she said she had seen it before.

OK!

THink about this for a moment. You were in an Astral journey/ which requires a bit of work to achieve to begin with...

What you do on the astral plane should be taken very seriously..

Rule number Uno:
TUrn cellphones off...
Illiminate all distractions if possible.. SOrry sis...

This is supposed to be Your Journey.. WHatever the guide has to teach you is for you...

Rosselin
November 11th, 2009, 07:33 AM
the first spotting of the entity was after my first journey, not during, although my sis did help me for my first one.

i was told it could be dangerous to go on a journey when it was there. Being new to things, i guess i'm just not sure exactly what may or may not be safe to do.

I spent of my life being afraid of/running away from anything supernatural/occult so its almost overwhelming now. Perhaps thats part of why i'm getting so confused?

anyway, so perhaps its somewhat normal and i should try to interact with it?

monsnoleedra
November 11th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Rosselin wrote: okay, well, i saw the 'entity,' pointed, and asked what it was. It was not until that point that she said she had seen it before. She really made it sound like it had been following her for a while so i'm not altogether sure that it is meant for me. I wasnt surprised that my sis saw the creature since its also a part of being a witch for her in addition to her 6th sense.

Ok are you saying that you saw this in the physical or in the astral or etheral? If in the astral was it during a point where you Astral Projected or was it during an Out of Body Experience (OBE)?

Also I have to throw the BS flag on it being a part of her cause she is a witch. Second sieght and vieled vision has nothing to do with one being a witch though witches may have either or both.

I'm really also still confused about the meaning of "eat your soul" but it was the only answer i could get from my sis or my boyfriend upon asking about its purpose and before finding MW, they have kind of been my guides somewhat since they both have been doing so (astral projecting) for much longer than i have.

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts!

No where in any mythology or demonolgy that I am aware of is there a creature that is a soul eater. In Christian demonology a captured soul is the property of the greater demon or prince's of Hell. A lessor creature destroying one would get it destroyed.

Of course that is from my old days so those more into the Keys of Solomon and such today may have a newer perspective.

My sis thinks she is purely wiccan, although i'm not altogether sure she knows completely what that means as she hasnt been able to study it for long and believes in demons, which from what i have been told is really not a wiccan concept.

Sorry the Wiccan debate is one I tend to avoid. However I'll state unless she can trace her lineage back to Gardner then she is not a Wiccan. Perhaps an ecclectic but even they know the origin of the calling and the things that make or made it up.

My boyfriend is christian, but with powers which are demonic in nature and they both said it the same way and neither of them knew i had asked the other. When i asked my boyfriend what he meant, he said something to the effect that the soul, once eaten, would somehow cease to exist.

First I have to throw the BS flag again on the demonic powers issue. The closet your going to get to that is if you can tell me your boyfriend has participated in a black mass and is an initiate of the demonic order. OH yeah the other part it requires a fully ordained Catholic Priest to conduct the mass. That's the notion of Demonic presence and association with Christanity under Catholicism.

I'm also willing to place a bet that says your boyfriend is also the one that tells your sister what is what and is guiding her as well.

I havent seen either of those movies. Do you really think they would help me figure this out?

Not really. To be truthfull I'm just waiting for you to tell us your boyfriend says it's a demonic IMP. They were believed to be sent to the practioner by some demon prince and that they could extract punishment or act as a guide and guradian.

But that all also occurs in the church's version of Satanism.

Rosselin
November 11th, 2009, 07:56 AM
okay so seriously?

i'm more confused now than i was to begin with.

as far as my boyfriend goes, i asked him the question once and he sounded like he was trying to avoid it. he doesnt like using his powers but he has them. one can debate all day on them being demonic; i just know he has them and calls them demonic; perhaps its a part of christianity's idea that having/using such powers could be wrong so thats how he thinks?

as to my sis, well, if she's feeding me a line of bull, it will hurt her path more than mine. I think i've come to the point where too much of what she has said has seemed too hollywood to most people on here who seem to know what they are talking about. i dont think i should be trusting her opinions right now. i mean she is still pretty young in this lifetime atleast; i just know i wouldnt have even known i could astral project if not for her.

All of that to say do you think xander is right? that perhaps it is my guide? and that i should try to communicate with it and disregard what they have been telling me?

Xander67
November 11th, 2009, 08:01 AM
ok but my point is...
It was trying to communicate with you and she should have known better and let you talk to it ....

SHe said SHE saw it before... well ok... fine.. but that was her journey..

she saw ronald mcdonaldland characters in hers....

that wanted to eat her soul?? Not Buyin it!
SOrry..

There is no way I am buying that your sis saw an entity from your journey after it was over.. DID you see it?

monsnoleedra
November 11th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Rosselin Wrote:
i'm more confused now than i was to begin with.

Truthfully that is normal as one starts to explore and discover. I learnt long ago that for each answer I received it generated 2 new questions in response, sometimes more.

as far as my boyfriend goes, i asked him the question once and he sounded like he was trying to avoid it.

Perhaps he was, perhaps he was afraid it would loosen the infactuation you feel towards him if he did answer. To many possibilities. I will state I have only known one person that was really positive he was demon spawn and he could tell you who his father was.

he doesnt like using his powers but he has them. one can debate all day on them being demonic; i just know he has them and calls them demonic; perhaps its a part of christianity's idea that having/using such powers could be wrong so thats how he thinks?

That actually fits with some Southern Baptist type positions. If they are counter to the bible they must be hell born and thus are to be ovided at all costs.

as to my sis, well, if she's feeding me a line of bull, it will hurt her path more than mine.

That depends. If she is wrong and you believe her and react on those beliefs then it has hurt your path to.

..i just know i wouldnt have even known i could astral project if not for her.

I disagree here. Many people have experienced Astral Projection or OBE states without knowning what they were. Many experiencing the sensation of falling through their bed as they sleep only to think it a dream. Some focus upon a light or the repeatitive sound of a fan and experince the rushing sensation of being pulled towards them. All common precusors to having the experience.

All of that to say do you think xander is right?

Possibly from my perspective. Something to watch you or guide you. Perhaps even something to simply inspire you to move towards a new position or awareness of things.

All one can do is ask. Approach with caution like you would a strange dog but if it has been there this long it must want something.

Caitlin.ann
November 11th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Moved to "Meditation" as this thread has more to do with Astral Projection and OBE's than it does entities.