PDA

View Full Version : A modern spin on creating Entities

[V]
November 15th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Recently I've been playing with new entities that I created.
Its a lot of fun!

Anyways, I thought of a fun spin you could put on your entities to give them a touch of realism in this day of age.

Why not create them a facebook page?!

Upload pictures of them, describe them in bio fields, & have other people invest in your entity by becoming friends with them!

:D

Nicholas
November 15th, 2009, 10:38 PM
umm... not it... someone else do it.

monsnoleedra
November 15th, 2009, 11:08 PM
One does not create an entity! One may create a golem, a servitor, a construct, or any other similar things but not an entity.

Please if your going to try and use the language of the pagan circles at least learn what the words mean.

[V]
November 15th, 2009, 11:25 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Creating-Magickal-Entities-Complete-Creation/dp/1932517448

I respectfully disagree.

Torey
November 15th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Actually it sounds like a good way of harnessing energy for them, although ethically I would not do it if people didn't realize that what they were interacting with was a fake profile.

monsnoleedra
November 15th, 2009, 11:44 PM
ENTITY: A generic term used to describe a paranormal object/being that is presumed to be a ghost or spirit. Since no one is yet 100% sure what paranormal objects really are the term "entity" is used as a pronoun to include any and all possible things such as ghost, spirits, poltergeist, non-human spirits etc.

entity
In general, an entity (pronounced N-tih-tee ) is an existing or real thing. The word root is from the Latin, ens , or being, and makes a distinction between a thing's existence and its qualities. An entity exists and that's all it needs to do to be an entity. The fact that something exists also seems to connote separateness from other existences or entities. In programming, engineering, and probably many other contexts, the word is used to identify units, whether concrete things or abstract ideas, that have no ready name or label. In blackboard discussions, one can draw something as yet unnamed and refer to that drawing as the representation of an "entity." (If the entity being discussed later gets ascribed qualities and a name, reference to it as an "entity" may no longer be useful.)

entity [ˈɛntɪtɪ]
n pl -ties 1. (Philosophy) something having real or distinct existence; a thing, esp when considered as independent of other things
2. existence or being
3. the essence or real nature [from Medieval Latin entitās, from ēns being; see ens]
entitative [ˈɛntɪtətɪv] adj

enĚtiĚty (http://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ebreve.gifnhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifthttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gif-thttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/emacr.gif) n. pl. enĚtiĚties 1. Something that exists as a particular and discrete unit: Persons and corporations are equivalent entities under the law.
2. The fact of existence; being.
3. The existence of something considered apart from its properties.

Please show me anywhere in any defination that an entity is a thing created! Sorry to reference some author's use of the word incorrectly as to how it is utilized in the Pagan / Heathen communtiy does not support the argument.

monsnoleedra
November 15th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Actually it sounds like a good way of harnessing energy for them, although ethically I would not do it if people didn't realize that what they were interacting with was a fake profile.

I could see it as an interesting way to try and power a construct / servitor / golum / egrote (sp) perhaps even a named spell or intent to focus and collect energy. Granted a little shaddy in design I suppose, but that would lie upon the person creating the item.

Yet it would not be an entity.

[V]
November 15th, 2009, 11:48 PM
Please lets not derail this thread with silly semantics.

This is how I view an entity, & I am inclined to take the side of a well-known published author.

Please take this up with David Cunningham.

Burning Angel
November 15th, 2009, 11:49 PM
ENTITY: A generic term used to describe a paranormal object/being that is presumed to be a ghost or spirit. Since no one is yet 100% sure what paranormal objects really are the term "entity" is used as a pronoun to include any and all possible things such as ghost, spirits, poltergeist, non-human spirits etc.

entity
In general, an entity (pronounced N-tih-tee ) is an existing or real thing. The word root is from the Latin, ens , or being, and makes a distinction between a thing's existence and its qualities. An entity exists and that's all it needs to do to be an entity. The fact that something exists also seems to connote separateness from other existences or entities. In programming, engineering, and probably many other contexts, the word is used to identify units, whether concrete things or abstract ideas, that have no ready name or label. In blackboard discussions, one can draw something as yet unnamed and refer to that drawing as the representation of an "entity." (If the entity being discussed later gets ascribed qualities and a name, reference to it as an "entity" may no longer be useful.)

entity [ˈɛntɪtɪ]
n pl -ties 1. (Philosophy) something having real or distinct existence; a thing, esp when considered as independent of other things
2. existence or being
3. the essence or real nature [from Medieval Latin entitās, from ēns being; see ens]

enĚtiĚty (http://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ebreve.gifnhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifthttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gif-thttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/emacr.gif) n. pl. enĚtiĚties 1. Something that exists as a particular and discrete unit: Persons and corporations are equivalent entities under the law.

Please show me anywhere in any defination that an entity is a thing created! Sorry to reference some author's use of the word incorrectly as to how it is utilized in the Pagan / Heathen communtiy does not support the argument.

Entities are things, right? So creation vs. prior existence - still a thing - a discrete unit. Although if you read the reviews for the book, it seems that it's just discussing servitors, but under another name.

In Chaos,
~Jon~ :flamer:

monsnoleedra
November 15th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Tell ya what just color me out of this conversation for it shows the same lack of depth of knowledge and research that was exhibited in the thread on Summoning Goetia Spirits.

[V]
November 15th, 2009, 11:53 PM
You obviously are very experienced in the field. But you are missing the point of this thread.

In that case, bye bye.

Burning Angel
November 15th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Tell ya what just color me out of this conversation for it shows the same lack of depth of knowledge and research that was exhibited in the thread on Summoning Goetia Spirits.

Hmmm....okay. I'm sorry man...I don't know all the names but I suppose if you explained them I'd be more aware of what was meant in each case. Really I love nomenclature, taxonomy, but I don't let them master me - I take meaning into account, rather than merely semantics :)

Sorry about the conversation, though...I haven't read the Goetia thread in its entirety but it all looks like a mess :S

In Chaos,
~Jon~ :flamer:

Sequoia
November 15th, 2009, 11:55 PM
;4090060']Recently I've been playing with new entities that I created.
Its a lot of fun!

Anyways, I thought of a fun spin you could put on your entities to give them a touch of realism in this day of age.

Why not create them a facebook page?!

Upload pictures of them, describe them in bio fields, & have other people invest in your entity by becoming friends with them!

Um, if you created it, it is a construct of some sort, not an entity. It does not have its own energy; it consists entirely of your will and the energy you've put into it.

But as you didn't want to discuss "semantics"...

Just a question for you. Do you ever bother finishing the books you begin reading on metaphysical topics, or do you just grab the first vocabulary word you come across and run with it?

Honestly. You wouldn't create a facebook page for a knit sweater you created. Why create a page for a 'construct'?

[V]
November 15th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Um, if you created it, it is a construct of some sort, not an entity. It does not have its own energy; it consists entirely of your will and the energy you've put into it.

But as you didn't want to discuss "semantics"...

Just a question for you. Do you ever bother finishing the books you begin reading on metaphysical topics, or do you just grab the first vocabulary word you come across and run with it?

Honestly. You wouldn't create a facebook page for a knit sweater you created. Why create a page for a 'construct'?

Yes I did finish reading the books.
Perhaps if you give them a read, you'll find your answer there too before being too quick to pass another stupid sarcastic remark.

Sequoia
November 16th, 2009, 12:01 AM
;4090116']Yes I did finish reading the books.
Perhaps if you give them a read, you'll find your answer there too before being too quick to pass another stupid sarcastic remark.

You didn't answer me. Why create a page for what is essentially the magical equivalent of a knit sweater?

Unless you really want to look that silly?

[V]
November 16th, 2009, 12:02 AM

exactly. Well, is there really any harm in that?

Regardless, it would be a clever idea to keep it within a small group of friends/coven.

Sequoia
November 16th, 2009, 12:04 AM
;4090121']exactly. Well, is there really any harm in that?

Regardless, it would be a clever idea to keep it within a small group of friends/coven.

So... you're wanting to create a facebook page in order to generate energy to sustain whatever knit sweater you've created?

My goodness... :lol:

Xander67
November 16th, 2009, 12:04 AM
;4090060']Why not create them a facebook page?!

Because Facebook does not allow it. It has to be your page or alternately you could create a "fan" page...

Why would you want to put it up there where you have no control over the energy being fed to it?

Sequoia
November 16th, 2009, 12:06 AM
Why would you want to put it up there where you have no control over the energy being fed to it?

If you're taking this topic with more than a grain of salt, yeah, that would come up as a very valid point.

[V]
November 16th, 2009, 12:06 AM
You didn't answer me. Why create a page for what is essentially the magical equivalent of a knit sweater?

Unless you really want to look that silly?

The more you invest in your entity, the more effective it is.
Say you spend 10 seconds building a housing for it, as opposed to 10 hours for a detailed intricate housing.

The effort you put into it leaves an impression in your subconscious which affects its effectiveness.

A facebook profile would be a technique to put energy into it.

The same reason a person regularly talks to their entities.

If "looking silly" is the only explanation you can come up with, you are clearly lacking an understanding of the topic or a huge chunk of creativity.

Get your read on.

Nicholas
November 16th, 2009, 12:12 AM
*writes on Casper's Wall* :D

Sequoia
November 16th, 2009, 12:12 AM
;4090125']The more you invest in your entity, the more effective it is.
Say you spend 10 seconds building a housing for it, as opposed to 10 hours for a detailed intricate housing.

The effort you put into it leaves an impression in your subconscious which affects its effectiveness.

A facebook profile would be a technique to put energy into it.

The same reason a person regularly talks to their entities.

If "looking silly" is the only explanation you can come up with, you are clearly lacking an understanding of the topic or a huge chunk of creativity.

Get your read on.

How about you "get your read on" and read my other responses in this thread? Are you on dialup or something?

Putting up a facebook page for your creation is going to cause you all sorts of problems. Not only will it most LIKELY be worthless in both the short- and long-term, let's play pretend and say you generate traffic to your page.

Well, since you're effectively doing what chaotes do when creating a divinity, you're gathering energy to sustain it. That's not an original idea there, V.

However, what you're going to encounter should it become popular, is all sorts of gnarly issues. Like yucky energy being fed to it. People mooching off of it. Someone might even decide to take it from you.

Putting something on the internet means it isn't only YOURS anymore. (!)

Or let's say you decide to "keep it among friends"... why bother with a facebook page and the 'dangers' of the internet? One imagines that you talk to your friends... tell them about your construct, and ask them politely to donate a little bit of energy for it.

[V]
November 16th, 2009, 12:20 AM
How about you "get your read on" and read my other responses in this thread? Are you on dialup or something?

Putting up a facebook page for your creation is going to cause you all sorts of problems. Not only will it most LIKELY be worthless in both the short- and long-term, let's play pretend and say you generate traffic to your page.

Well, since you're effectively doing what chaotes do when creating a divinity, you're gathering energy to sustain it. That's not an original idea there, V.

However, what you're going to encounter should it become popular, is all sorts of gnarly issues. Like yucky energy being fed to it. People mooching off of it. Someone might even decide to take it from you.

Putting something on the internet means it isn't only YOURS anymore. (!)

Or let's say you decide to "keep it among friends"... why bother with a facebook page and the 'dangers' of the internet? One imagines that you talk to your friends... tell them about your construct, and ask them politely to donate a little bit of energy for it.

I dont see any value in your posts in this thread.

When you create a profile, YOU happen to choose which friends it accepts, IF ANY.

The POINT of creating a facebook page for your entity is to give it a realistic touch for YOU, that YOU see on a regular basis whenever your facebooking. The act of writing on its wall is technique to put energy into it.

Lets be real, chances are nobody else is going to see that page or even know precisely what it is.

The very act of disputing and arguing with this technique implies that you are missing the point.

If you think it silly, then dont do it & go troll another thread.

This thread is for anyone else who is actually willing to try on different techniques.

monsnoleedra
November 16th, 2009, 12:25 AM
I really should stay out of this but I think a few points need to be made.

The simplest of constructs is that of the golem (golum). They can be made of stone, wood, straw or any combination of things. Typically are charged to perform a single action adn frequently brough to life through the uses of either a Rune or sacred word.

Most famous construct in mythology is that of the Golem of Prague in the 1600's. Bad thing about it is if used wrongly they may go amuck which is what is said to have occured in Prague.

Frankenstein's monster is also another form of Golem.

A servitor is another form of Construct. Typically created and charged to perform some action that maybe complicated or require a long time to complete. Most times restricted to the assignment placed in it during construction and maintained via energy supplied through focusing upon the creation.

Other forms of servitors may have sigils or or charms and such created with them. Some believe that certain charms or sigils maybe created with the servitor that allows energy to be collected which the servitor funcitons off of.

In rare instnacs a servitor may arise to the position I have heard called free roam. It is a servitor that has attainted a level fo energy where it is capable of recharging itself and has been released by its creator. Release being down knowinly or through passage of time and lost contact.

A lot of times a free roam servitor will simply be called a construct as the energy form is constructed and holds no true life energy though it has the ability to function indepently.

Most will not allow another to feed energy into their construct for the energy is somewhat coded to re-enforce the command or purpose of its creation. If another source is used it in most instances I am aware of is tied to a sigil or glyph type source where the energy is not associated with the purpose of the construct. The sigil or glyph acting like a battery pack that the construct is attached to in creation.

The fact of attachment at creation important for to try to do so at a latter time creates an imbalance in the construct.

The problem with this thread though is that if you do not use the phrases associated with the intent then you have nothing, including the ability to speak of it and present it in a manner that others recognize.

Xander67
November 16th, 2009, 12:30 AM
;4090133']I dont see any value in your posts in this thread.

Everyone has the same right to speak their mind here. You can either agree or dissagree but don't disrespect people by invalidating their post like that. Not cool man.

Sequoia
November 16th, 2009, 12:32 AM

When you create a profile, YOU happen to choose which friends it accepts, IF ANY.

The POINT of creating a facebook page for your entity is to give it a realistic touch for YOU, that YOU see on a regular basis whenever your facebooking. The act of writing on its wall is technique to put energy into it.

Lets be real, chances are nobody else is going to see that page or even know precisely what it is.

The very act of disputing and arguing with this technique implies that you are missing the point.

This thread is for anyone else who is actually willing to try on different techniques.

Look. If you're wanting to create something to help YOU focus on it, then why not use something that requires a little effort, like oh, say, bound journal?

Unless you're some kind of "technomage" person, using the internet to support your creation is really just a cop-out.

Think about it. The effort involved in chanting or hand-writing something, as opposed to a couple of keystrokes? If you don't have time to devote "IRL" to your workings, what on earth possesses you that you think "easy, effortless" things like a webpage are going to help propel your workings into greatness?

I'm not trolling, V. What you need to understand is that there are people with varied viewpoints, who may disagree with you. Frankly, I'm being pretty patient with your attitude. I've answered you mostly seriously. And you want none of it. Because I'm not cheering your idea on.

So no. Not everyone is going to like your ideas. In fact, they may tell you various reasons as to why your ideas are not very useful.

But you don't want to hear that, do you?

[V]
November 16th, 2009, 12:33 AM
So would this construct be considered a Servitor?

Its name is Dovenger, he is the shape of a Dove & his ability is to make people suddenly feel compelled to contact me.

I practice using Dovenger to 'ping' people on MSN and causes them to message me.

I was taught to believe this is an Entity.

[V]
November 16th, 2009, 12:38 AM
Look. If you're wanting to create something to help YOU focus on it, then why not use something that requires a little effort, like oh, say, bound journal?

Unless you're some kind of "technomage" person, using the internet to support your creation is really just a cop-out.

Think about it. The effort involved in chanting or hand-writing something, as opposed to a couple of keystrokes? If you don't have time to devote "IRL" to your workings, what on earth possesses you that you think "easy, effortless" things like a webpage are going to help propel your workings into greatness?

I'm not trolling, V. What you need to understand is that there are people with varied viewpoints, who may disagree with you. Frankly, I'm being pretty patient with your attitude. I've answered you mostly seriously. And you want none of it. Because I'm not cheering your idea on.

So no. Not everyone is going to like your ideas. In fact, they may tell you various reasons as to why your ideas are not very useful.

But you don't want to hear that, do you?

Obviously we are both entitled to our own opinions.
Thanks for being 'patient' with my attitude.

But I plain don't like yours.
After getting my "Read On" it looks like Im not alone.

monsnoleedra
November 16th, 2009, 12:40 AM
To me that would be a servitor with a singular purpose behind its construction. The main problem I would see is that usually a servitor is created for a certain amount of time then discharged with supporting sigils, glyphs or power words equally destroyed.

To place its power source upon a net page means you hold no control over it for even if you do delete your page it is still archieved in a number of places and the energy potentially remains. Then your servitor has the potential to go rogue though it will or may still try to attract people to you. You just will have no more control over what it is trying to attract to you.

Sequoia
November 16th, 2009, 12:42 AM
To me that would be a servitor with a singular purpose behind its construction. The main problem I would see is that usually a servitor is created for a certain amount of time then discharged with supporting sigils, glyphs or power words equally destroyed.

To place its power source upon a net page means you hold no control over it for even if you do delete your page it is still archieved in a number of places and the energy potentially remains. Then your servitor has the potential to go rogue though it will or may still try to attract people to you. You just will have no more control over what it is trying to attract to you.

Thanks for explaining more patiently what I was trying to get across. Hopefully he'll read your post.

[V]
November 16th, 2009, 12:42 AM
I see what your saying.

I believe that would be the case if his Housing was on facebook.
If I keep his housing as my Origami dove, and create a facebook page, then would that still be an issue?

Sequoia
November 16th, 2009, 12:45 AM
;4090169']I see what your saying.

I believe that would be the case if his Housing was on facebook.
If I keep his housing as my Origami dove, and create a facebook page, then would that still be an issue?

Anywhere you involve him, link his energy, will be connected to him.

Keep him in the origami. That's actually a very good place for you to use as a focus point. Private, secure, artistic, and very personal.

monsnoleedra
November 16th, 2009, 12:57 AM
I agree with Sequoia here. It you keep it local and bound to you then you have the control over it and decide when to end it. Place it in any spot on the net and you loose that control and ability to destroy. Open it up to draw power from other's and you have again lost the ability to control or destroy it for you are no longer the sole practioner enpowering it.

Think of it along the lines of your bank account. Right now you hold the only entrance code so no one else can use it or change it. Yet give your ATM card to another and tell them the password and you find you still can access the account but then so can the other person. Even if you close it they can still corrupt or destroy your credit. And the power over your affairs can never be fully recovered nor the damage quickly be repaired.

Cloaked Raven
November 16th, 2009, 04:08 PM
*FORUM GUIDE MODE*

Moving from New Pagans to Advanced Paganism.

Reason: Creating an entity, etc. is more for those who are experienced.

Lunacie
November 16th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Put me in with those who are surprised to hear that some people call these things "entities." I was also taught that an entity is something that already exists. Things that we can create through magic or energy are servitors or constructs, things like that.

One of the reviews posted on Amazon also mentions this difference in terminology:

Beliefs common to chaos magickians such as `the important thing is to use whatever feels right to you, and works best for you' (pg. 47) are frequently stated, though there is no formal mention of chaos magick by name. Despite the subject of the book. Creating Magickal Entities does not use the chaos magick terminology. The words `servitor' and `sigil' are curiously absent from this work, words like `entity' and `programming symbol' are employed instead. While not `bad', it is curious that the have authors avoided these terms. Perhaps it is due to the negative connotation that chaos magick has, and the desire to appeal to a broader audience?

I don't do facebook so I can't add anything about how well a "created entity" would work in that forum.

Lady Urania
November 16th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Ive never heard of anyone wanting to give an entity a facebook, or servitor, pick your poison. :thumbsup: This is just strange.

EntwinedScylla
November 16th, 2009, 11:02 PM
After wading through a lot of terminology resolution (that, sorry to say, is a very valid concern) I have to agree with the information provided.

What you're speaking of is a Servitor, the author of the book appears to have parted ways with that terminology for one reason or another, but rest assured that's what he means.

You want to keep it bound to something which you, and ONLY you, have a connection and access to. Expanding it beyond that allows other people to influence your creation, which can not only negatively effect it but YOU as well, through your connection. Not worth it. Not wise.

Lady Urania
November 16th, 2009, 11:50 PM
In seriousness, this thread reminds me of the story of Alexandra David-Neel and when she created the tulpa, which is similar to a servitor. She had control for awhile and he was fairly benign, until after losing control others in her camp began to 'see' the thing emerging, even when she had not commanded it. She had to get aid to be able to destroy the thing, basically with mind, and it took her quite some time to do it. So, if I were going to take this thing seriously, this whole er... facebook deal with this, I would say it would be a very bad idea, because that is giving something too much of an identity and these things are meant to be short term existence, for the most part, esp cause they can turn on their masters in their own way. I tend to take it seriously, as most here do, creating such thing is not for the faint at heart, and I wouldnt toy with such things as being so amused by them youd gift them, a facebook. They can turn, and even the experts can have issues with disposing them. Be careful what we create, I say. Mind is a very powerful thing.

Phoenix Blue
November 17th, 2009, 10:00 AM
]I was taught to believe this is an Entity
I think the technical term is "sock puppet."

monsnoleedra
November 17th, 2009, 10:37 AM
I think the technical term is "sock puppet."

Nah that would be a sock poppet. Perhaps of the lamb chop variety. he he he Of course we never discussed Poppets or Corn Dollies in this thread. I suppose we should have as they are constructs to.

Corvis Canis Latrans
November 17th, 2009, 10:54 AM

What friends you accept on a facebook page are irrelevant. Anyone can view the first part of the page. I am not a facebook member, but I do searches on acquaintances every so often. I can see the main page.

Thus, hypothetically speaking, if I saw the main page to your "entity", I could easily send good energy, bad energy, or be aware that it is there and siphon energy off of it.

Also, reading one author who has a nonstandard view of what an "entity" is does not an expert make.

Phoenix Blue
November 17th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Nah that would be a sock poppet. Perhaps of the lamb chop variety. he he he Of course we never discussed Poppets or Corn Dollies in this thread. I suppose we should have as they are constructs to.
:) TouchÚ. My point is, someone give me a holler when the thing is checking its own facebook page.

*oonagh*
November 18th, 2009, 05:52 PM
well, i just found this interesting and might be relevant to this thread...

http://www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=ustn&c=words&id=13506

Sage Rainsong
November 18th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Hmm. I think that it's a very interesting idea. I personally wouldn't do it but I am barely on facebook anyway. I do think that there could be a problem if you are not careful. You need to be very specific as to how it can feed and what it can feed on, as well as make sure that it is obedient to you. Even though people may not see the page, there is always google and someone may just stumble upon it. Still I think that if handled properly, it can be a valuable energy source, especially if you are really in to facebook. I wouldn't make it the sole way that it can feed though (I know that you aren't saying that necessarily, I just wanted to make the point..).

Master Kodiak
February 25th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Haha thats awesome. Got nothing more to say.

Kalika
February 25th, 2010, 10:21 PM
I want to see the Facebook page.

Are all of your creations friends with one another?

(I'm having a "do not feed the trolls" moment.)

Ailyn
March 1st, 2010, 10:07 AM
One does not create an entity! One may create a golem, a servitor, a construct, or any other similar things but not an entity.

Please if your going to try and use the language of the pagan circles at least learn what the words mean.

I dunno, I've heard them described interchangeably as entities and servitors.

Ailyn
March 1st, 2010, 10:23 AM

entity

entity [ˈɛntɪtɪ]
2. existence or being

With the first definition; It states their inability to know what exactly constitutes an entity, so why couldn't a servitor fit under there?

Second definition; It mentions abstract ideas (in reference to computers), so again, why not a servitor? We as humans are bio-computers, so could not our abstract ideas be seen as an entity?

Third and fourth definitions; This is where I'd like to base my argument. These to things are basically saying that if something exists, if it is, its an entity. Gravity would be an entity, dark matter would be an entity. One's invisible, and the others a theory, so again, why not a servitor?

Also, why can't a person create an entity? We create babies. Yes, I understand that some people may believe that we don't create the soul that inhabits the person, but our belief in a soul is irrelevant. Two humans copulate, out pops a baby. Two dogs copulate, out pops half a dozen puppies. Physical creatures create. Why sell ourselves short by saying the things we create on a mental level is not real (because if it was real, it would exist, and therefor be an entitiy)?

Ailyn
March 1st, 2010, 10:25 AM

I created a fan page for my Giant Microbe Molecule. Check it out, "MONO!". :boing: