PDA

View Full Version : Hey! I'm back!

Lupagreenwolf
November 22nd, 2009, 06:00 AM
Just a quick note that I'm back! There's a re-intro in the introductions portion of the forum, but here are a few updates on book stuff:

--I'm putting the finishing touches on my next solo book, "Skin Spirits: The Spiritual and Magical Uses of Animal Parts". A good bit of it is expanded information on how to utilize animal parts in magic and spirituality, particularly working with the spirits in the remains; however, there will also be instructables for making all sorts of ritual tools, too!

--I'm also finishing up editing on my next anthology, "Engaging the Spirit World: Shamanism, Totemism and Other Animistic Practices", which has a really nice variety of essays from a number of different writers.

--I'm still accepting essays for "Digging Up the Ostrich's Head: Animal Sacrifice in Modern Pagan Practices" (details at http://www.witchvox.com/vn/vn_detail/dt_gno.html?a=usor&id=15986).

Most of what I've been doing, though is school-related, so everything else is coming at a slower pace. But I keep going :)