PDA

View Full Version : Astral Projections and Entities

[V]
November 28th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Who here has Astral Projected?
Can you do it at will?

Have you ever met an Energetic entity on the astral plane?

Anyways, heres where I'm going with this...
I have a ton of Angels, Demons, Servitors that I created and have an Alter of Sigils and housing for each.

So whenever I need their help I preform my summoning ritual and all that jazz while gazing upon the sigil.

Heres what I was thinking. I would summon one of my entities. Then when I astral project I could interact with my entity.

Has anyone actually done this?

I've never had an OBE before. I just created a sigil & ritual for astral projecting that I plan on working with for a while.

Can you see the physical world as-is?
Can you affect the physical world?

Whats your favorite thing to do in an OBE?

Can OBE-ing become a regular thing, or is it always this "hit & miss"?

monsnoleedra
November 28th, 2009, 09:49 AM

Well I suppose I have. Yet the disclaimer is that I maynot view "Astral Projection" in the same light as others. To me the Astral Realm is more of a mental landscape that is universal in scope. Yet it is also singular in that it appears or is conformed to what our respective opinons and beliefs of it are. Thus, what your Astral Landscape appears and functions as may not be reflective of mine nor the limits and limitations of mine.

Can you do it at will?

In a very limited manner. I can project my senses to that place far easier than I can project my astral form to that location.

Have you ever met an Energetic entity on the astral plane?

Energetic yes, hostile no

I do think you are crossing terms here though. To OBE is not to Astral project. The sensations and visuals tend to be far different in my opinion.

Every time I have experienced an OBE there are a few key factors involved.

1. The first and foremost is the sensation of falling. Everyone I know that has done so has always remarked on the sense of falling out of ourselves. Sometimes it's like a rush and then you are suddenly disoriented within your own body and feel like you have jumped off and are floating in space. I might add a sensation that i have never heard associated with Astral Projection.

2. There is always the sense of looking over your shoulder and seeing your physical body reclining or lying in the place you last were. You are formed of a body but you can see your own shell lying there. Sometimes one can even see a sliver of thread that runs from the chest of your physical body and connects to the chest of your projected body.

3. The other thing is that your surroundigs always seem to be in the real world. It's almost as if you are a ghost or shadow that is not limited to the physical restrictions upon your body yet are restricted to the physical world.

4. The last item seems to be a side affect of the teather in that if someone or something acts upon your physical body you are suddenly and roughly jerked back into it. Even to the point of feelign as if your mind is in two spots for a few minutes and there is a disorientation of awareness.

Granted there are other ones that are unique to each individual or groups. Some have spoken to me of the color burst they see that I do not. I have seen and walked the suspended stairs that lead upward, which some have seen but not all.

Yet there are enough similarites that we can say we have all experienced something very similiar. An association or group of sensations experienced by many where as in the Astral there are no such similarities of experiences.

There is a third area that seem's to combine facets of both, that of remote viewing. There, for me anyway, is not that sense of falling or drifting as experinced in OBE. Yet there is that sense of projection of self as expereineced in Astral Projection. The combining feature though is that the projection is upon the physical realm and we recognize the location as such.

The Astral to me tends to be reflective of my world view. Since I follow more of a shamanic pathway the Astral is supportive and built about that model.

For me to OBE I have to force myself into it for the most part. Yet I may experience unintended OBE's in my sleep when the body seems more relaxed.

Edited to add:

For me the worst situation I ever found myself in was during a situation where I held an item in my hand and allowed my self to be projected to the spot and time of a certain event. I encountered something there that was seperate from time and space and was present in all times of the place.

An energy entity that feed upon life and fear and was quite capable of attaching itself to its target and entering them. Yet always subtle in approach for you did not see it until it hit you. It knew how to use its surrounding and was very astute at timing itself and reading its target.

Sequoia
November 28th, 2009, 06:50 PM
You have Angels and Demons at your disposal? Who died and made you God?

[V]
November 28th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Nobody made me God. I just am :fpraise:

And thank you MonSno_LeeDra, you've given me a lot to think about.

Shanti
December 1st, 2009, 05:36 PM
Umm creating your own thought forms into an active manifestation has nothing to do with any gods.

For some people spirit energy isnt just one thing and we ourselves are a complexity of energies-consciousnesses that can be used to create new energies, with consciousness, that are separate from ourselves.

Working with sigils and the entities/energies belonging to the sigil is nothing new if you look into some forms of ceremonial magick.

Please dont ridicule a path/s you may not understand.

Sequoia
December 1st, 2009, 05:48 PM
Umm creating your own thought forms into an active manifestation has nothing to do with any gods.

For some people spirit energy isnt just one thing and we ourselves are a complexity of energies-consciousnesses that can be used to create new energies, with consciousness, that are separate from ourselves.

Working with sigils and the entities/energies belonging to the sigil is nothing new if you look into some forms of ceremonial magick.

Please dont ridicule a path/s you may not understand.

Shanti, it was a joke. Besides, claiming to have Angels (made by God, not man) and Demons (see "Angels"), has nothing to do with creating one's own thought forms.

Shanti
December 1st, 2009, 05:49 PM
Can you do it at will?Yes I have and yes I can but I do it very rarely.

Have you ever met an Energetic entity on the astral plane? Yes. I have met man different existences on other plains both in OBE and in my Shamanism work which is totally different since I dont go out of myself, I go in and my body is aware and active in this physical realm.

Anyways, heres where I'm going with this...
I have a ton of Angels, Demons, Servitors that I created and have an Alter of Sigils and housing for each.
So whenever I need their help I preform my summoning ritual and all that jazz while gazing upon the sigil.
Just remember just because you may have created it, doesn't mean it may be as you had planned.

Heres what I was thinking. I would summon one of my entities. Then when I astral project I could interact with my entity. If you can great. But dont expect anything as you wont never know what to expect till it happens and things dont always turn out rosey but there are always learnings to be had.

Has anyone actually done this? Yes, hence its not all roses but it all has something to teach.

I've never had an OBE before. I just created a sigil & ritual for astral projecting that I plan on working with for a while. Go slow.

Can you see the physical world as-is? Depends, sometimes.
Can you affect the physical world? To a point, sometimes.

Whats your favorite thing to do in an OBE? Favorite? I dont do these types of workings for fun!!!!! Woe. This stuff isnt a game. Its serious and can have bad consequences for yourself and others.
If you want to do such things for entertainment, go smoke some weed instead and chill. Playing with the metaphysical realms isnt something to do for your fun.
I do to help me learn more about myself while I help others. And even with good intent things can get dicey.

Can OBE-ing become a regular thing, or is it always this "hit & miss"? It can be come controlled if thats what you mean.

Shanti
December 1st, 2009, 05:50 PM
Shanti, it was a joke. Besides, claiming to have Angels (made by God, not man) and Demons (see "Angels"), has nothing to do with creating one's own thought forms.Thats just a matter of perspective and names one uses to describe something.

[V]
December 2nd, 2009, 12:27 AM
Shanti, it was a joke. Besides, claiming to have Angels (made by God, not man) and Demons (see "Angels"), has nothing to do with creating one's own thought forms.

Wrong...

That all depends on your definition of Angels and Demons. Under an ordinary dogmatic perspective, yea Angles are perceived to be created by God.

In my path, I am God and I can create whatever I fancy..

[V]
December 2nd, 2009, 12:30 AM
Whats your favorite thing to do in an OBE? Favorite? I dont do these types of workings for fun!!!!! Woe. This stuff isnt a game. Its serious and can have bad consequences for yourself and others.
If you want to do such things for entertainment, go smoke some weed instead and chill. Playing with the metaphysical realms isnt something to do for your fun.
I do to help me learn more about myself while I help others. And even with good intent things can get dicey.

Can OBE-ing become a regular thing, or is it always this "hit & miss"? It can be come controlled if thats what you mean.

Thanks ;)

However the metaphysical realm is a path of enlightenment. If your not having fun, your doing it wrong.

Shanti
December 2nd, 2009, 01:38 AM
;4099519']Thanks ;)

However the metaphysical realm is a path of enlightenment. If your not having fun, your doing it wrong.
Perhaps it is just individual perspective of the definition of fun?
I personally dont have fun with OBE but thats with my perspective of fun.
I do have fun running through the marsh with my kids. :toofless:

I do have pleasure in varying degrees with OBE depending on the circumstances of the moment, and even with things that dont seem pleasurable at the time, if there is something to be learned that is for me a pleasurable thing. And IMO there is always something to be learned! :smile:

So its all perspective, yes?