PDA

View Full Version : Program... is it dead?

RoseKitten
December 3rd, 2009, 11:06 AM
I've noticed new threads coming up with people looking for mentors, is the program still active?

I know I sent a pm with my mentor information.... but it's likely been at least a few months.... should I send it again? I thought a thread might be good so those looking can see the response, but I'll also be PMing, as I know threads sometimes get lost amongst eachother. :)

Toki Wartooth
December 3rd, 2009, 05:52 PM
Kinda wondered that myself. My mentor didn't respond to the last PM I sent. *Shrug*

Flaire-FireStar
December 3rd, 2009, 09:40 PM
There's a severe lack of mentors - those that I do have, I'm trying to pair with newbies who are looking to learn along the same lines, but some are looking for something/can teach something quite specific. Plus, my pittbull is recovring from some personal stuff, so I've been going solo. If anyone wants to help set up matches, et all, feel free to give me a holler. Only if you're going to be active.

Toki, do you want me to relist you?
RoseKitten, see my PM coming to you shortly.

Toki Wartooth
December 8th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Sure, that'd be great. :]

Flaire-FireStar
December 9th, 2009, 05:52 AM
Recovering from dental surgery (4 wisdom teeth taken out, so I'm not all here at times) but I'll try to work with RoseKitten this week/more next week in getting things off the ground again. Sorry guys, November is a really bad time for me,and I just let it fall flat. :(

Illumin
December 9th, 2009, 08:09 AM
^_^ Its all good Flaire. I hope you get to feeling better.

RoseKitten
December 9th, 2009, 08:28 AM
Recovering from dental surgery (4 wisdom teeth taken out, so I'm not all here at times) but I'll try to work with RoseKitten this week/more next week in getting things off the ground again. Sorry guys, November is a really bad time for me,and I just let it fall flat. :(

No worries darling!

I hate this time of year, so keeping busy is good for me. :) I hope you get feeling better. :hugz:

Astara Seague
December 9th, 2009, 01:02 PM
My newbie and I are still in contact, but we talk only a couple of times a month, she isnt too needy so I can probaly take on at least one more

Flaire-FireStar
December 9th, 2009, 10:00 PM
My newbie and I are still in contact, but we talk only a couple of times a month, she isnt too needy so I can probaly take on at least one more

Sure, Astara. I'll have a look at some possibilities for you tonight. Thanks. :hugz:

Aislinn
December 28th, 2009, 11:42 AM
I have been practicing since 2006 but there is still so much more to learn and I would like to get more indepth with certain aspects. I would like to be set up with someone I could learn from. Please let me know if you need any additional details. Thanks and I look forward it!

Aislinn

RoseKitten
December 28th, 2009, 12:04 PM
I have been practicing since 2006 but there is still so much more to learn and I would like to get more indepth with certain aspects. I would like to be set up with someone I could learn from. Please let me know if you need any additional details. Thanks and I look forward it!

Aislinn

If you fill out the questionnaire, then PM me, I'll see what I can do! I'll see if I can get added to the PM list for a bit. The main workers on this program are busy, and I have time to help. :)

http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=219940

trueseeker
December 28th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Hello.I've been going solo for months now, Citana seems to be too busy, so I'm looking to learn from a new mentor.
Also to be a mentor you need to be 40 years old?What makes a mentor?
I've been accumulating a lot lately, relatively like a thirsty reindeer.I can share with someone new what I already verified.And now I can say I know a thing or to but it seems to be not enough.
I know I've been more absent, but it was mostly due to health issuses and surgery. Now, I want a mentor with a dynamic approach, and strongly focused on practice and to help me become successful in creating what events I want to happen in my life, but first I want to start with next year.
Blessings to you and Have a Great New Year!May you manifest what you want in your life!

ps: who has experience with franz bardon and israel regardie?or other verify-practice- manifest authors?

Flaire-FireStar
December 29th, 2009, 01:15 AM
I'll start mixing and matching tomorrow again. :)

RoseKitten
December 29th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Also to be a mentor you need to be 40 years old?What makes a mentor?

I'm curious, where did you read that? I'm a mentor/teacher/whatever else, and I'm only 22. I think that one of the important parts to being a mentor is actually knowing, and knowing that you know, what you wish to be teaching. I am by no means perfect at anything, and still have a lot to learn, but I know more then others. Just as others know more then me.

Aislinn
January 3rd, 2010, 03:04 AM
I was just checking in. I hadn't heard anything further about a Mentor...just excited about getting one. Thanks again in advance...

Aislinn

Flaire-FireStar
January 3rd, 2010, 03:39 AM
I'll PM you in a few minutes Aisilinn. :)

Philosophia
January 3rd, 2010, 03:41 AM
_inabox_ I'm back!

ninurta2008
February 16th, 2010, 11:22 PM
I'm back, and am able to be online more often so I'll be mentoring again now.

RoseKitten
February 18th, 2010, 09:01 AM
I'm back, and am able to be online more often so I'll be mentoring again now.

I had figured out a match for you... I'll go back and look and see who it was.

To others: Please fill out the questionnaire at the top of the page and PM them to one of Flair, or myself. :) It helps us stay organized.

Right now we have a bunch of newbies wanting hedge/green witchery, and a few others. I'll see what I can put together, I know the others have been busy lately, and my internet time is low. >_>

Isabel
February 18th, 2010, 09:21 AM
To others: Please fill out the questionnaire at the top of the page and PM them to one of Flair, or myself. :) It helps us stay organized.

Right now we have a bunch of newbies wanting hedge/green witchery, and a few others. I'll see what I can put together, I know the others have been busy lately, and my internet time is low. >_>

I did send a PM to Flair; but never had a response if she got it or not. (I'm sure she did, right?)

I totally understand how busy life can be (I'm a single mom) so I appreciate all the work you must be putting in on this.

RoseKitten
February 18th, 2010, 09:52 AM
I did send a PM to Flair; but never had a response if she got it or not. (I'm sure she did, right?)

I totally understand how busy life can be (I'm a single mom) so I appreciate all the work you must be putting in on this.

Yes, I have yours. :) I'll see what I can do!

Flaire-FireStar
February 18th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Sorry guys, I've had a lot on my mind as of late. (Shame on me.) Either myself or RoseKitten will start PMing folks in the next few days. :)

Raivynne
February 19th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Yay I'm excited! I sent my PM back in January and wasn't sure if this was still going. :boing:

Flaire-FireStar
February 19th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Yay I'm excited! I sent my PM back in January and wasn't sure if this was still going. :boing:

Chances are, we haven't found a good match for you hon. We've had quite a few submissions in the past week or so, so hopefully we'll have matches for most of those who've been waiting for a while. :hyper:

RoseKitten
February 19th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Chances are, we haven't found a good match for you hon. We've had quite a few submissions in the past week or so, so hopefully we'll have matches for most of those who've been waiting for a while. :hyper:

Yup.... Lots of newbies, not so many mentors.

Kaylara
April 21st, 2011, 11:36 PM
And now, no one heading of the project as Flaire left... I will see what I can do about getting this back off the ground. In the meantime, if you want to be a mentor, please contact me! And newbies, if you're having a problem finding a mentor, you can contact me as well! :D

RoseKitten
April 22nd, 2011, 09:34 AM
And now, no one heading of the project as Flaire left... I will see what I can do about getting this back off the ground. In the meantime, if you want to be a mentor, please contact me! And newbies, if you're having a problem finding a mentor, you can contact me as well! :D

Maybe I'm just mean, but I feel that if someone in search of a mentor can't be bothered to even PM (as in, read the "please read before posting" thread) me, then it's kind of hard for me to think they're really all that interested in taking things seriously.

Mentors are hard to come by, and I've been helping out those that do PM me as much as I can, but often times they either want to be spoon fed information, or can't be bothered to do any real research on their own, or, leave the forum after just a couple weeks.

I'm crabby today.

:lol: