PDA

View Full Version : What is the Ovayki current?

[V]
December 14th, 2009, 11:12 PM
Couple questions actually..
First of all, its my understanding that these energy 'currents' all serve the same purpose of carrying your intent into the universal energy current, where it may or may not get propelled into manifestation..
Please elaborate if I am missing anything..

It is my understanding that these energy currents are like streams which lead into a larger body of energy current.

Different Magick systems create & use different 'currents'.

Im only aware of a couple such as the Chaos Current, Multiple kinds of Christian magick currents, etc.

I saw on Amazon a book called "Reality Manipulation through the Ovayki Current". It is a book about Chaos Magick. I don't feel like buying it at this point in my life.

Can someone explain what exactly the Ovayki current is? I can't seem to find any real answers on google.

And also correct me if my model of energy currents is wrong or differs from yours.

Thanks!

Torey
December 15th, 2009, 02:25 AM
I've heard of many Currents, but I have never heard of the Ovayki Current.

Shaedema
December 15th, 2009, 10:57 AM
I haven't heard of that current either.

Lunacie
December 15th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Well, most of the reviews posted on Amazon are good ones. From reading the blurb and the reviews I would hazard a guess (and it's only a guess) that Ovayki is what the author called the Chaos Current. Probably the only way to know for sure is to read the book yourself or ask someone who has done so.

kaosxmage
December 15th, 2009, 02:39 PM
It's written by Andrieh Vitimus. You can find his site here: http://andriehvitimus.com/

He may be the man running the IOT now. I'm guessing the book has a bit of Voodoo involved. He's been very involved with exploring Voodoo for years. I'm sure the book would be an interesting read.

--Kaos