PDA

View Full Version : My Dragon gags at Catholic books

Kevoc
December 31st, 2009, 05:50 PM
So, my wife and I were given the dumbest book I've ever heard of. It's called, "The Gospel According To Harry Potter." Now after reading a quarter of this book, we were convinced the man or woman who wrote it, (we didnt bother checking who would write something this retarded) was bat shit crazy. The book literally tries to conect catholosism to Harry Potter. So, after a day or so, we forgot that we posessed this authored toilet paper with a colorful cover and went about our lives. Well sometime down the line, a friend of mine stopped by and found the book. While standing next to my Bearded Dragon's terrarrium' he starts reading aloud from said publication. Shortly into the reading me beardy Skitz, starts wretching. He was literally gagging himself. Distracted by the lizards current infirmity, my friend ceaces his reading and looks worriedly at Skitz. Upon this happening of his stopping, Skitz stops retching and begins to seamingly glare at my friend. My friend, confused begins to read aloud once more, upon yet again the Bearded dragon starts wretching.
After several experimental attempts of my friend just speaking, (because it very well might've been his voice that irritated the scaley shoulder pal) we figured Skitz only started gagging and wretching whilest the words of this craptacular verbose script were spoken aloud. My wife even read from the book and he id the same thing.
So the lesson of this long winded tale is this... even reptiles find Catholic ecentrics hard to swallow. So if they preach it, just smile, ignore it, and think of the wretching lizard.

aluokaloo
December 31st, 2009, 05:53 PM
So, my wife and I were given the dumbest book I've ever heard of. It's called, "The Gospel According To Harry Potter." Now after reading a quarter of this book, we were convinced the man or woman who wrote it, (we didnt bother checking who would write something this retarded) was bat shit crazy. The book literally tries to conect catholosism to Harry Potter. So, after a day or so, we forgot that we posessed this authored toilet paper with a colorful cover and went about our lives. Well sometime down the line, a friend of mine stopped by and found the book. While standing next to my Bearded Dragon's terrarrium' he starts reading aloud from said publication. Shortly into the reading me beardy Skitz, starts wretching. He was literally gagging himself. Distracted by the lizards current infirmity, my friend ceaces his reading and looks worriedly at Skitz. Upon this happening of his stopping, Skitz stops retching and begins to seamingly glare at my friend. My friend, confused begins to read aloud once more, upon yet again the Bearded dragon starts wretching.
After several experimental attempts of my friend just speaking, (because it very well might've been his voice that irritated the scaley shoulder pal) we figured Skitz only started gagging and wretching whilest the words of this craptacular verbose script were spoken aloud. My wife even read from the book and he id the same thing.
So the lesson of this long winded tale is this... even reptiles find Catholic ecentrics hard to swallow. So if they preach it, just smile, ignore it, and think of the wretching lizard.

thats ummm....very odd

Phoenix Blue
December 31st, 2009, 07:57 PM
You know what I find hard to swallow? Path bashing.

THREAD CLOSED.