PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 'mentor'

WolvesDaughter
January 14th, 2010, 02:05 AM
The reason I used the term mentor is because it is my belief that we will always be students, no matter how much we know, because there will always be something more to learn.

What path are you interested in?

Celtic, Egyptian, Native American/Shamanism (I'm 1/16, small amount but it counts to me)

How long have you been studying?

On and off five years. (age 15-20); first showed intrest at 10

What areas of paganism have you already explored?

small amount of divination as I have some natural ability with prophetic dreams (runs through the female line of my family) , a few unattempted scyrings and a few attempted ones

What areas of paganism are you interested in?

honing my divination skills which drew me to this path in the first place; history; theory ; animals (developing and understanding personal totem animals) ; stones ; shaminism ; healing...

I know the healing part would be more of a hands on teaching and it'd be more pratical to find a teacher real time but at the moment I have been unsuccessful in finding one.

Are you drawn to any specific deity?

Ra; Brighid, Bast, Morgana, (i feel i have a connection with a goddess of wolves...I don't know a name or 'branch' she comes from I just know she's there, hence the username)

What time zone are you in?

GMT - 6 (Mountain Time; USA)

Preferred method of communication? (PM, IM, e-mail, etc)

Instant Message (pre planned times, I've got a crazy work schedule that changes weekly...) Email

How much time can you devote to learning?

Currently out of school (start back in Aug) working one job starting another (60+ hours a week) but I still should have at least 3 hours a day minimum.

What is your learning style? (Do you need visual, just text, a mixture of both?)

Visual / mix of both

What is your age?

thank you for reviewing my information and considering me as your pupil.

PS sorry for any typo's it's late just got off work.

~Wolves Daughter~

ninurta2008
February 16th, 2010, 11:15 PM
I can help you out.