PDA

View Full Version : Bayonetta Video Game ROCKS!

LadyLibra
January 28th, 2010, 07:35 PM
I have been playing Bayonetta every night since I bought the game.This game is really fun if you are into action games. The main character is a sexy diva witch, and the game has a nice overall feminine touch to it, yet men will enjoy it too. Bayonetta got a 9.5 out of 10 rating by IGN, which is a three way tie for the second best game of the year. It's a lot like Devil May Cry, but diva'd up. High heels, pink guns, hair spells ..etc. Anyone else try it yet?

Game Description:
From the creative geniuses behind Devil May Cry and Resident Evil comes Bayonetta™, a game of 100% pure, unadulterated, climatic action. With powers far beyond the comprehension of mere mortals, our heroine Bayonetta fights countless enemies, evil forces and giant foes in brutal yet graceful ways.

http://mktplassets.xbox.com/NR/rdonlyres/7D9A9B5E-06F5-4A81-A73E-C3367E4E7FE0/0/cboxbayonetta.jpg

TheWomanMonster
January 28th, 2010, 07:40 PM
My buddy R. has it, loves it.

MoonlightShadow
February 11th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Love the game, but it likes to stick "Fly me to the Moon" in my head for days on end.

Tiberias
February 12th, 2010, 10:19 AM
I tried the demo and was unimpressed. It felt like Devil May Cry with shoeguns.

Louisvillian
March 27th, 2010, 04:22 AM
Love the game, but it likes to stick "Fly me to the Moon" in my head for days on end.
Same here. Which, in turn, gets Evangelion in my head. Dx