PDA

View Full Version : The Colts are going down!!!!

Caitlin.ann
February 7th, 2010, 12:55 PM
The Saints are going to kick assss!

This can probably be moved to sports but I wanted more views..because I'm selfish like that.

Skylar
February 7th, 2010, 01:08 PM
I don't think so!!!!! I do believe, that the SAINTS are the ones going down! :thumbsup:

Caitlin.ann
February 7th, 2010, 01:09 PM
No way.

LacyRoze
February 7th, 2010, 01:14 PM
WhoDat!!!!

WillowPhoenix
February 7th, 2010, 01:21 PM

Would love that :)

memnoch
February 7th, 2010, 01:25 PM
WhoDat!!!!

RACISM!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Dat%3F

Sorry, I find it amusing. I was watching the Rachel Maddow Show on Friday and couldn't keep from laughing as she was going on about teabaggers being racist for wanting civics tests for voting, all while a bunch of people (primarily black) were yelling WhoDat in the background.

memnoch
February 7th, 2010, 01:26 PM

This can probably be moved to sports but I wanted more views..because I'm selfish like that.

Not only are you a traitor to your country (you Canadian wannabe), but also a traitor to your state.:sadeyes:

Caitlin.ann
February 7th, 2010, 01:31 PM
Not only are you a traitor to your country (you Canadian wannabe), but also a traitor to your state.:sadeyes:

Lol! I was waiting for that response!

GO SAINTS!

Vampiel
February 7th, 2010, 01:32 PM
WhoDat!!!!

Im not a fan of any football team but I am going to be watching the game and just for the reason the Saints have this stupid saying im hoping they lose.

Chicory_Witch
February 7th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Hmmm, I know nothing about American football, so I will be cheering for the commercials. :toofless:

Caitlin.ann
February 7th, 2010, 01:51 PM
Hmmm, I know nothing about American football, so I will be cheering for the commercials. :toofless:

I don't either but I like being difficult and cheering for the other team.

orangeconey
February 7th, 2010, 02:14 PM
YEAHH!

Not-Eli's going down! *obnoxious grunt*

I'm not a rabid football fan, but m' man and inlaws are...Giants fans. Apparently he loves making fun of Peyton. :) so Saints it is!

I like the Saints anyway. Pretty colors!

memnoch
February 7th, 2010, 02:18 PM
YEAHH!

Not-Eli's going down! *obnoxious grunt*

I'm not a rabid football fan, but m' man and inlaws are...Giants fans. Apparently he loves making fun of Peyton. :) so Saints it is!

I like the Saints anyway. Pretty colors!

by Not-Eli I take it you mean the only good Manning?

For the record I have a small bet on the Saints (nearly 2-1 odds), but what I care about most is that it is a good high scoring game...hopefully one that goes into overtime.

Caitlin.ann
February 7th, 2010, 02:19 PM

For the record I have a small bet on the Saints (nearly 2-1 odds), but what I care about most is that it is a good high scoring game...hopefully one that goes into overtime.

I just want to see the commercials.

orangeconey
February 7th, 2010, 02:21 PM

yeah, I was being obnoxious. I do seem to remember Eli not being able to throw the correct way or something. ;)

Hope you all enjoy the game, and the commercials....

memnoch
February 7th, 2010, 02:21 PM
I just want to see the commercials.

Oh yeah, that too...I'm interested in seeing the Tebow commercials, the new Kiss Dr Pepper commercial, all Budweiser commercials, and not seeing Pepsi.

Glowy
February 7th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Go Saints!!:boing:

Meadhbh
February 8th, 2010, 01:31 PM
And the Saints won. And it is mardi gras, laissez les bon temps rouler.

TeamTwig
February 8th, 2010, 01:54 PM
So glad the Saints won... and the commercials sucked this year, with a few exceptions.