PDA

View Full Version : Of mentors and newbies...

RoseKitten
February 18th, 2010, 09:41 AM
Please, anyone who would like a mentor, fill out the questionnaire at the top of the sub-forum here. :) I keep a list of everyone, and it's just easier that way. :lol:

I'm working on getting people set up today, as best I can.

Of mentors... please be patient. Back to the list I keep, the point of this program is to match people to others that have specific knowledge in the area(s) they're interested in. Does no good to "help" someone when you are also still learning, or may not even have specific knowledge in, 'eh? :) I'm sorry that the program has been slow, but life gets in the way of my internet sometimes. I'll be in touch with people today.

Thanks!

Gravemyst
February 18th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Sigh.. I'd love a mentor but I don't think my account is even 2 weeks old. (-_-)
(A month was required, right?)

RoseKitten
February 18th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Sigh.. I'd love a mentor but I don't think my account is even 2 weeks old. (-_-)
(A month was required, right?)

The purpose for that is to keep a flood of people who join for one day overwhelming us, and then leaving (I think). :lol:

Feel free to send me your questionnaire however, and when you hit a month, I'll match you with someone. ^_^

Gravemyst
February 18th, 2010, 10:27 AM
The purpose for that is to keep a flood of people who join for one day overwhelming us, and then leaving (I think). :lol:

Feel free to send me your questionnaire however, and when you hit a month, I'll match you with someone. ^_^

Sent. I'll be the first to remind you. :p

patch
February 18th, 2010, 02:04 PM
I e-mailed flame-firestar with my mentor questionnaire yesterday. :) I'm looking forward to it!