PDA

View Full Version : Happy Ostara!

aponi
March 20th, 2010, 11:23 AM
What are everyone's plans for this day?

I'm going to my first group ritual :)
It's at one of the mountains where I live, Red Top Mountain hosted by the North Georgia Solitaires...

I really don't know what to expect, but I'm so excited! :boing:
I'm even bringing my own basket of mixed herbs so I can help circle cast!
After it being so cloudy and dreary for the past couple weeks, there isn't a cloud in the sky and it's close to 80 outside. Absolutely perfect weather for this day :)

Falling Star
March 20th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Blessed be aponi, and may the blessings of the Godess be with you.

May she surround you with beauty and magick.

wolf_weasel
March 20th, 2010, 12:25 PM
I've never celebrated Ostara, so I'm kinda itching to do something now. Not really sure what though. :hyper:

Tawnie
March 20th, 2010, 12:31 PM
We usually have a special meal here, won't be today though, tomorrow would be perfect since everyone will be home.

I will probably ritual at some point too and buy fresh flowers for my altar.

Erebos
March 20th, 2010, 01:32 PM
I did my own little ritual to welcome back Persephone and honor the Feri gods of springtime, youth, and awakening life.

Forest_Faerie
March 21st, 2010, 08:46 AM
I celebrated with a short, solitary ritual and a spring cake which I shared with my deities. :)

Crystal Willowtree
March 21st, 2010, 12:15 PM
happy ostara everyone! I celebrated by going for a nice spring walk and then took some pics of the first fully bloomed daffodils I've seen this year :)

aponi
March 21st, 2010, 09:51 PM
I didn't end up getting to go to the ritual because I used all my money in the vending machines at the hospital when my mom was getting surgery, so i couldn't pay the admission... :( But there's always Beltane!! Instead I walked in my yard and enjoyed the sun and listened to the birds singing! It was lovely :)