PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft 2 Release Date

Kraheera
May 4th, 2010, 04:09 PM
OMFG... Starcraft 2... July 27th! YES! YESSSSSS!

In case you guys couldn't tell, I'm a major starcraft fan. Zerg campaign, here I come!

TheWomanMonster
May 4th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Hell yes! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Kraheera
May 4th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Hell yes! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I know RIGHT?
*fan girl squeal*

Silvertongue
May 5th, 2010, 04:51 PM
I wasn't sure anyone else was really interested in SC2. Since this is here now, I should offer...I've got a friend pass for the beta. None of my rl friends really play, so it's been sitting in my email for a while. I'd be happy to pass it on to someone here if they'll use it.

Kraheera
May 5th, 2010, 04:55 PM
I wasn't sure anyone else was really interested in SC2. Since this is here now, I should offer...I've got a friend pass for the beta. None of my rl friends really play, so it's been sitting in my email for a while. I'd be happy to pass it on to someone here if they'll use it.

Oh. Oh I LOVE you. I would gladly take that beta key.

Silvertongue
May 5th, 2010, 04:56 PM
:D Good, I'm glad someone will be able to enjoy it. I can't access my email at work, so I'll pm you when I get home (in about an hour and a half) with the info.

Kraheera
May 5th, 2010, 05:00 PM
:D Good, I'm glad someone will be able to enjoy it. I can't access my email at work, so I'll pm you when I get home (in about an hour and a half) with the info.

OMG, YAY! You rock!

Silvertongue
May 5th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Pm sent. Let me know if you don't get it.

Kraheera
May 5th, 2010, 07:58 PM
You rock! :) Downloading now.

Adalai
May 5th, 2010, 08:34 PM
*sigh* SC2..

/purrs against her Protoss Zealot

... I can't handle another addicting game. I'm still waiting for a Cataclysm release date ;)

Nicholas
May 5th, 2010, 10:22 PM
About time. Unfortunately the group of gamers I hang with on this will dominate this far too quickly for enjoyable game play. They play star craft professionally.

I'll be more happy with blizz puts out D3

Zibblsnrt
May 8th, 2010, 08:21 PM
About time. Unfortunately the group of gamers I hang with on this will dominate this far too quickly for enjoyable game play. They play star craft professionally.

Heh, it's much harder for me to find an enjoyable multiplayer RTS than it is to find most other genres; the fact that RTSes tend to be twitchier than first person shooters and almost entirely rush-oriented these days kills the fun of them for me.

Granted, my game tastes are hard-enough to pigeonhole that I actually am doing the "so make your own" thing lately, so I dunno how off-spec I am in that regard. ;)

hijynx
May 16th, 2010, 08:25 PM
I'm playing the beta right now, it's awesome. I've been doing pretty well, can't wait for the full game.

Kraheera
May 16th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Update:

Starcraft 2 rocks.

Also, I hate the Void Rays. That is all.

SacredNight
May 17th, 2010, 06:10 AM
:,( i dident like the beta at all. I prefer the original brood war