PDA

View Full Version : Project Natal

Caesar
June 17th, 2010, 02:15 AM
I haven't been on the up and up with my games lately but this looks like a interesting advancement in gaming. It's called Project Natal a.k.a Xbox Kinect and it brings controller-less gaming to life. It's like the Wii but except for having a stick, your whole body is the controller, you control it by movement, voice and gestures. I can't say much because I don't know much but you can look it up on youtube to learn more.

Heres a video

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p2qlHoxPioM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p2qlHoxPioM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Found a better video ^.

I think it's safe to say Microsoft is aiming to shut Wii out of future market sales and they left PS3 in the dust.

Lady Fang
June 18th, 2010, 12:24 AM
My hubby and I watched the gaming expo where XBOX revealed the product. I think it's really cool gaming add on. You still have to have the XBOX, the Kinect hooks up to the xbox system. However..It made me think of that movie, "The Gamer" Give it a few years, and we may have a society like that one. Creepy.

VibeVoid
June 18th, 2010, 12:31 AM
I thought the dance game and KinectAdventures looked fantastic, im excited to see how the StarWars game comes out. as silly as it sounds i think my wife & i will enjoy the dance and KinectAdventure the most. we play RockBand together and we tend to be pretty competitive when were playing together lol.

Caesar
June 18th, 2010, 02:27 AM
Yeah that is a mighty fine peace of work. Hate to see what the government could do with that type of technology lol. Robot soldiers!

notluad666
June 28th, 2010, 03:21 AM
I just bought the nex xbox a week and a half ago and that one is kinect ready.

johenn123
August 3rd, 2010, 10:43 PM
Amongst my gaming friends (of which there are many) I seem to be the only person excited for this. The new star wars game looks super cool and rails is not only necessary but inventive so people should quit their whining.