PDA

View Full Version : Astral vacation

notluad666
June 19th, 2010, 09:28 PM
I was reading on a different forum that David19 gave me the link to it's under working with jinns, but anyway a big part of the forum is where the forum members try to meet each other on the astral pulse island, but they don't try to meet each other in the realm we live in now but the astral realm. Have any of you projected your spirit to some beautiful place here on earth.

notluad666
June 19th, 2010, 09:34 PM
I'll make of a reply of my own though I haven't done astral projection outside of my living room, I just heard one story of some people claiminig that they went to a realm not of the astral realm but of a realm where the garden of eden happened with adam and eve except the garden was infinitely big and only adam and eve were there. It sounded weird I don't know if I believe though, but to me anything possible so I thought I just post it.

Caesar
June 19th, 2010, 09:45 PM
I'll make of a reply of my own though I haven't done astral projection outside of my living room, I just heard one story of some people claiminig that they went to a realm not of the astral realm but of a realm where the garden of eden happened with adam and eve except the garden was infinitely big and only adam and eve were there. It sounded weird I don't know if I believe though, but to me anything possible co I thought I just post it.

Well if one can visit Amen and the next can visit Buddha and the next can visit Zeus and the next can visit Odin then why can't they visit Adam and Eve.

You get what I'm saying? :boing:

Caesar
June 19th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Hell, I'd like to visit the Harry Potter realm and take one of those moving pictures so i can bring it back and say "look, theres no computer in this thing".

Leota
June 19th, 2010, 10:01 PM
My brother trained himself extensively in meditation trying to reach a perfect, peaceful realm. From his story, he eventually found it, a realm filled with mist and fields of wildflowers. I'd have to talk to him to get a full description, but from what I remember him saying, it wasn't easy, but it was well worth the effort. He also did minor places like projecting himself to tropical islands, these were apparently much easier for him.

As for me, I'd love to find a realm that is just one huge, awesome fishing spot or at the very least find a great one in our realm to fly off to every once in a while.

notluad666
June 19th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Hey thanks for the reply's and caesar you make a good point if they can visit all these other things why not garden of eden and leota if you could ask your bro I would be very much interested in hearing the full description. Keep the reply's coming.:hahugh:

Leota
June 19th, 2010, 10:26 PM
leota if you could ask your bro I would be very much interested in hearing the full description.:Can do, will talk to him as soon as he decides to answer his phone.

notluad666
June 20th, 2010, 12:16 AM
This is really a off topic question but I thought I would ask it, has anyone seen in a different realm something we would call a drug in this realm like shrooms or cannabis type things in a different realm and if so have you tried them, I ask this because in another post one of my friends named Atlas said he travelled to a buddhist pureland and ate and drank fruit and water and it was the best thing he ever tasted so I figured so realm out there has to have a drug type substance. Which makes you wonder if there is a massive drug trade going on between these realms, lol:bigredgri.

ile
June 21st, 2010, 12:08 PM
hey buddy i believe that there is some giant drug trade out there...haha also you should of come with me to McKellys where we could of killed the fat one(nothing against fat people its a inside joke):boing:imagine that being the being the fat one

notluad666
June 21st, 2010, 06:50 PM
Yeah I should, everybody I know lie on a personal level, he's new here and lie i've asked a lot of the same questions you would ask so you should read all the old posts to see what I put, there are a lot of good people on this site everyone I've talked to, go under path specific forums and read everything there, go to the shamans part and read everything under there first. Wow, I have poor grammar in this post but i'm to lazy to fix,lol

notluad666
June 21st, 2010, 06:55 PM
Caesar your catching up to me in posts this can't happen, you rose to a hundred so fast, let it be a race to a thousand, lol

hallas deimos
June 27th, 2010, 03:51 AM
NO NOT KELLYS we had decided to slaughter the the jerrian army in sparta/persia ile
p.s. HAIL HALPAS

Caesar
June 27th, 2010, 04:03 AM
Caesar your catching up to me in posts this can't happen, you rose to a hundred so fast, let it be a race to a thousand, lol

:alol:

notluad666
June 27th, 2010, 06:31 AM
Yes Deimos we shall slay the jerry army without mercy they will cry at our feet.